PDA

View Full Version : Simple route app for iPad?

NHAero
04-26-2015, 04:53 PM
What do you like that records your route distance and elevation and time, allows you to name and save that route, doesn't have ads, and is easy to use?

Anarchist
04-27-2015, 11:34 AM
RidewithGps works fine on the iPad.

As do Runtastic and Endomondo.

Barring RidewithGPS, if you don't want ads you will have to spring for the upgrade though.

rnhood
04-27-2015, 12:29 PM
Garmin Connect works great on the iPad and doesn't have ads. I can't imagine anything easier to use. RidewithGPS is also good and the ads are really not bothersome. But to totally rid them on RwGPS, you will need to pay as mentioned above.

EDS
04-27-2015, 12:44 PM
What do you like that records your route distance and elevation and time, allows you to name and save that route, doesn't have ads, and is easy to use?

Where do you put the ipad when you are riding?

NHAero
04-27-2015, 01:28 PM
Handlebar bag - it's an iPad Mini. I don't need to see it as I'm riding, even though that might be fun.

http://www.velofred.com/klickfix-daypack-handlebar-bag-rixen-kaul-p-424.html

Where do you put the ipad when you are riding?

NHAero
04-27-2015, 01:31 PM
I'm sorry, do you mean all three of these have ads?

Thanks - haven't heard of the other two besides RWGPS

RidewithGps works fine on the iPad.

As do Runtastic and Endomondo.

Barring RidewithGPS, if you don't want ads you will have to spring for the upgrade though.

endosch2
04-27-2015, 05:52 PM
Use a software like sport tracks. It syncs with your garmin and captures all data and also has a cloud based app for your ipad.

It is incredibly easy, I have 6 years of data on every second of rides, runs, swims, hikes, xc skiis, etc I have ever done.