PDA

View Full Version : way way OT: paintball

vqdriver
04-15-2015, 01:31 PM
anyone else play? i'm getting back into after a 20 year hiatus and the scene is much like i remember it tho the equipment now is mind blowing. the adrenaline and nervous energy is nuts and addictive. tho the injuries come a mile a minute. busted up my wrist which makes riding anywhere but the bar tops very painful and my knees have like no skin left. i haven't skinned my knees for ages. feels good to play like a kid again.

pdmtong
04-15-2015, 01:35 PM
anyone else play? i'm getting back into after a 20 year hiatus and the scene is much like i remember it tho the equipment now is mind blowing. the adrenaline and nervous energy is nuts and addictive. tho the injuries come a mile a minute. busted up my wrist which makes riding anywhere but the bar tops very painful and my knees have like no skin left. i haven't skinned my knees for ages. feels good to play like a kid again.

I used to play in the old days...indoors no less. When you are low light in a warehouse sneaking around a plywood structure man that can get intense. certainly a lot of fun. nowadays the "anyone can play" version is laser tag. since its digital - easy to score out the team and individuals. think its only for guys? then go up against my daughters water polo team in a laser tag room. smiling assassins all.