please go to events section

Korn Julio
04-16-2006, 06:11 PM
Hey Smiley,
Where's the link to sign up?
Yeah, yeah....I'm too lazy to use the search function. :crap:

Too Tall
04-16-2006, 06:49 PM
Tell the Frenchies to bring cheese and nobody gets hurt.

Smiley
04-16-2006, 06:55 PM
The link just for you Darth Vader :
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?event=YXHQJOLFAJRWJJBSZDAH

keno
04-17-2006, 06:52 AM
please speak to my agent, Mr. f. hest, regarding the use of any photographs taken of me at Notrott.

keno

Sandy
04-17-2006, 07:17 AM
please speak to my agent, Mr. f. hest, regarding the use of any photographs taken of me at Notrott.

keno

Dear Mr. Keno,

This is to inform you that proper instructions have already been given to our official photographer BBDave. He has been instructed to cover up the lens whenever he "takes" a picture of you. If any photos are accidentally taken of you, they will be forwarded to the Most Wanted show for your capture. :)

Social Director
Nottrott Weekend

Social Security Serotta Sandy

Too Tall
04-17-2006, 07:25 AM
Is it me or do you think it could be a sting? All the elements are there, enticing rewards, generous hosts, yellow moons, green stars, cheese. Hmmm.

Korn Julio
04-17-2006, 11:11 AM
Just a word of warning, and hopefully not to step on any bees toes, but I also plan to bring the Nikon along and snap tons of pics during Nottrott. I'll probably even post them on my website, with 5,000,000+ hits and counting, they surely will have a very wide audience! So watch out Keno! :D

Smiley
04-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Hey Korn Man , were glad you can make it , if you have a hard time linking up to the e-vite then just pm me . Which rig will u be riding for Nottrott 2006 ?

BumbleBeeDave
04-17-2006, 04:35 PM
I don't recall hearing anything before this about an ocean voyage! . . . I have a very sensitive stomach! Is this some sort of "three hour tour" or something? I thought Ginger (and Mary Ann) weren't going to be there? . . .

But I will definitely be bringing all the photo equipment necessary to get photos of Keno wearing his USED bib shorts. :eek:

BBD

slowgoing
04-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Dave, be sure to include a pic of yourself in one of your more decadent Bee kits.

Sandy
04-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Dave, be sure to include a pic of yourself in one of your more decadent Bee kits.

I'll be there with the bee spray. :rolleyes:

:banana: Stinging Sandy :banana:

Rapid Tourist
04-17-2006, 06:46 PM
Smiley, I LOVE French people!!!! It just keeps getting better :beer:

Also, I want to report that SMiley, Sandy, Too Tall's beloved wife Queen and I tested out the "B" ride for Nottrott weekend on a stunningly beautiful day last weekend. Let's just say there will be fun and hill climbing for all!!! This is the ride that erectified Smiley's nipples and I'll just leave it at that... ;)

The riding will not dissappoint. :banana: :banana:

Start lubing your chains now!

Smiley
04-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Start lubing your chains now!

And if you listened to the advice of the wise , lube the Nips too especially if your wearing BIBS :banana:

Korn Julio
04-17-2006, 07:48 PM
Hey Korn Man , were glad you can make it , if you have a hard time linking up to the e-vite then just pm me . Which rig will u be riding for Nottrott 2006 ?

Smiley: of course I'll be bringing the recently converted to the DARK SIDE CDA. With this crowd, I wouldn't be caught dead with my beater bike! ;) :D

Sandy
04-17-2006, 09:35 PM
Smiley: of course I'll be bringing the recently converted to the DARK SIDE CDA. With this crowd, I wouldn't be caught dead with my beater bike! ;) :D

With this crowd, your beater bike is the DARK SIDE CDA. :) :) :D :D

:banana: Sandy :banana:

Korn Julio
04-17-2006, 10:01 PM
What would he ride?
Definitely not a CSi or a CDA (too old school -- but perfect for someone from the Rebel Alliance).
I see him on a totally black Meivici, with maybe a sloping top tube, and red decals to match his light sabre. :rolleyes:

Too Tall
04-18-2006, 07:22 AM
Commando?