PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning my Fixee drive train , Brilliant

Smiley
04-16-2006, 02:35 PM
Rode the Kogswell through a couple of winters and felt it was time to clean that mucky chain but I hate cleaning bikes. Got this Karcher spray washer off of QVC cause I love Lisa Roberts ( its a mid life thing and she was Miss West Virgina after all :) ). So I decided that I'd blow off that grime and gook . We'll low and behold , keeping the spray away from the chain stays and paint finish did the job better then any degreaser would have ever done. Bike looks brand spanking new and ready for more abuse and riding when its never going to be a Uniscasi or Hors Categorie day . A spray washer , who would a thunk of it :banana:

Marron
04-16-2006, 11:11 PM
I was worried that this was going to be one of those "lost my fingertips" fixee threads.

cydewaze
04-16-2006, 11:26 PM
Hmmm, Smiley, I think I've met you before. Did you used to ride a lot in the Montgomery Co area? Not too often you run into cyclists named Smiley!

Smiley
04-17-2006, 06:35 AM
It must be me , have u signed up for Nottrott yet :)

keno
04-17-2006, 06:50 AM
any possibilities for a bike washing session at Notrott starring your power washer?

keno

cydewaze
04-17-2006, 07:40 AM
It must be me , have u signed up for Nottrott yet :)
Hah! I was just now reading about it. I'll have to run it by the wife because she keeps the schedule stuff. My memory's gone to pot these days.