PDA

View Full Version : PT recommendations for Boston area?

leftyfreak
04-03-2015, 05:36 PM
I've been dealing with a lower back/SI joint issue for a while and I think it's time to seek out a good PT. Can anyone suggest a PT they've had a good experience with in the Boston area? Somewhere along the Route 2 corridor through Belmont/Arlington/Lexington/Bedford would be ideal, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

veloboy
04-03-2015, 06:38 PM
Check out Sports & Physical Therapy Associates at 57 Bedford St. in Lexington. Ask for Ian. I just had hip/knee replacement surgery and he has helped me big time.

wc1934
04-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Check out Sports & Physical Therapy Associates at 57 Bedford St. in Lexington. Ask for Ian. I just had hip/knee replacement surgery and he has helped me big time.

+ 1, and they have a number of cites. Carl, the owner, is a real good guy.

scrubadub
04-04-2015, 12:38 AM
I had a good experience with Marathon Physical Therapy (at least the one in Newton). Also, if you're open to it, Sara Morrissey is a chiropractor who is very very good with soft tissue work. I found short sessions with her to be very useful, more than hour+ sessions with PTs, massage therapists, etc

leftyfreak
04-06-2015, 06:00 AM

Thanks for the suggestion. This practice is easy for me to get to, and was already on my radar screen as a possibility. Did you see Ian exclusively, or did you work with different people as well?