PDA

View Full Version : Tour of Flanders -- tv coverage

mjr
04-02-2015, 10:24 AM
Can anyone recommend the best way to stream the tour of flanders and paris Roubaix as I have not found any tv coverage in the US. Thanks.

commonguy001
04-02-2015, 10:36 AM
Only US TV coverage (Tour of Flanders) is on BeIN Sports and it's tape delayed until Monday morning.
They are apparently streaming it live but you need a participating TV service to watch it.

kramnnim
04-02-2015, 11:31 AM
http://www.nbcsports.com/cycling/nbc-sports-group-2015-cycling-tv-schedule

nooneline
04-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Can anyone recommend the best way to stream the tour of flanders and paris Roubaix as I have not found any tv coverage in the US. Thanks.

www.cyclingfans.com
www.steephill.tv

MattTuck
04-02-2015, 12:09 PM
If you can tolerate watching it after it airs, you can probably find it on youtube later in the afternoon.

The danger of this is that searching for it may reveal the winner. If you have someone that enables your cycling passion, or atleast tolerates it, you can ask them to do the search on youtube for you, and then once they've found the right video, you can come in and watch it play.

MattTuck
04-02-2015, 12:10 PM
www.cyclingfans.com
www.steephill.tv

I've noticed that the feeds get exceptionally slow for me during the bigger races. For me, I'm not sure of watching a laggy feed of RvV or PR is really worth it, when I can get the footage a little after the fact.

ginsued
04-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Bein Sports is streaming it in it's entirety which is awesome and the quality of the stream has been really good this year.

nooneline
04-02-2015, 03:31 PM
I've noticed that the feeds get exceptionally slow for me during the bigger races. For me, I'm not sure of watching a laggy feed of RvV or PR is really worth it, when I can get the footage a little after the fact.

usually i click around and find one that's reliable.

when i had a slower internet connection and a dying wireless router, yes, they were a pain.

katematt
04-02-2015, 04:09 PM
VPN masking

I downloaded Tunnelbear last weekend and got the Eurosport feed in about 5 minutes all told. They sell an upgrade but I didn't do it and it still worked to perfection.

An option, but if BeIn sports is streaming it I'll probably go that route.

T

kramnnim
04-02-2015, 04:49 PM
VPN masking

I downloaded Tunnelbear last weekend and got the Eurosport feed in about 5 minutes all told. They sell an upgrade but I didn't do it and it still worked to perfection.

An option, but if BeIn sports is streaming it I'll probably go that route.

T

Can you link to this feed? I have a VPN with a European IP, didn't realize they had a free stream.

jlwdm
04-02-2015, 05:25 PM
10 days ago my wife suggested we go to Amsterdam from the 7th to the 12th. I was thinking of going early for the Tour of Flanders and staying for Paris Roubaix. I could probably pull it off, but I seem to have lost my energy for the trip.

Jeff