PDA

View Full Version : Serotta Logo'd Baseball hat??

MaryLnsky
04-12-2006, 06:03 AM
I'm looking for a serotta logo'd baseball hat... Lost my favorite hat and looking for a replacement before I make my big move from MA to CA.

Anyone have any ideas where I might find one? Ive searched ebay and google with no luck.

Thanks!

Argos
04-12-2006, 06:48 AM
Um, did you try Serotta?

MaryLnsky
04-12-2006, 07:14 AM
Yup - I tried the obvious first :) They dont offer any that I could find. I sent an email to them to see if they had any laying around anywhere. I thought someone on these boards might know or have on they are looking to part with....

Bruce K
04-12-2006, 07:16 AM
Argos - They are out of stock at the Serotta store.

Mary - Is there a specific color you are looking for (they came in black, blue, and beige at least)? I will look through my stash of hats (I collect them) and see what I might have that I would be willing to part with. They probably all have been worn at one time or another.

Since we are both in MA, it should be easy to get it to you. The only problem would be that I am going to be out of town for a week starting Saturday.

BK

spiderlake
04-12-2006, 07:18 AM
I have a black Serotta cap with a silver 'S' on the front. I rarely wear it (only worn a few times) so if you want it PM me and I'll send it out. Adjustable strap in the back. My LBS has the same hat in khaki for around 15 bucks. I can also pick that one up for you and send it out.

Darrin

Skrawny
04-12-2006, 06:37 PM
I got mine online at the Serotta "store," they don't seem to have it there anymore tho.
-s

Smiley
04-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Man I love you guys , is this forum the greatest . Anybody got a MeiVici I can get for free :)

catulle
04-12-2006, 07:03 PM
You might be able to have one made at any mall. I hope it isn't illegal, is it? Just take a Serotta logo from somewhere and have it embroidered. I hope this helps.

Ahneida Ride
04-12-2006, 07:22 PM
I got mine at the Factory about 4 months ago.
They must be outa them.

Nice capts. I hope Serotta orders more !!!! and gives me a discount,
cause I wear it all the time.