PDA

View Full Version : saul squeezed his mom's hand

lnomalley
04-12-2006, 12:10 AM
raisin squeezed his parent's hand in response to questions.*sigh* keep it up saul.
read this.
http:www.ajc.com/search/content/sports/stories/0412cycle/html

if the link doesn't work click through on saunders website. eriksaunders.com

Serpico
04-12-2006, 07:43 AM
bump

taz-t
04-12-2006, 08:46 AM
Wrote by Ron Swoop

First off let me apologize to some of you for Sunday at the race. A lot of you asked me about Saul and I couldn’t respond. I have been so emotionally unstable when I even think about him, that talking about it is out of the question. That is why I didn’t want to talk. Saul is like family to us and it has really been hard for my wife and I. Actually, I have tears right now (but for a good reason). S

I have been communicating with Jim and Yvonne through Shane Adams. Shane is also a teacher here at Dalton High and rides with Jim so Shane is closer to Jim and getting the info. Here is the latest……

Just got off the phone with Jim Raisin.

First Jim cautioned that he is still in very guarded condition and that he could still take a turn:

But the good news is that

SAUL IS WAKING UP 2 WEEKS EARLY!!
The Doctors had prepared Jim and Yvonne for possible paralysis on his left side and I am happy to report that he is moving all 10 fingers and toes on both sides!

He is answering questions by squeezing their hands, remembers events, people, things from his past. He was taught as a young child by his parents that 3 squeezes on the hand means "I love you" and his is doing that to Jim and Yvonne.

Miracles happen, continue to pray for a complete recovery.

Jims last words to me on the phone:
"I have learned something from all this and that is you need to give those boys hugs and kisses every day and tell them you love them"

well said....spread the good news, it is finally nice to have some to tell.
thanks
shane

from Chainspin.com in Atlanta

- Taz

Fixed
04-12-2006, 09:38 AM
amen bro