PDA

View Full Version : Life in the Bay Area: Never been into basketball...

eddief
02-24-2015, 06:52 PM
but the Warriors are on the tube right now and it has been fun to get to know another Bay Area sports team that seems to be kicking butt. I was lucky to have found a home here some 16 years back.

bobswire
02-24-2015, 08:52 PM
but the Warriors are on the tube right now and it has been fun to get to know another Bay Area sports team that seems to be kicking butt. I was lucky to have found a home here some 16 years back.

I've been around much of the world and there is no other place I'd rather be when taken as a whole. Weather, politics,activities, culture,ethnicity and geography.

texbike
02-24-2015, 08:54 PM
there is no other place I'd rather be when taken as a whole. Weather, politics,activities, culture,ethnicity and geography.

Word!

msl819
02-24-2015, 09:02 PM
The Warriors are for sure one of the more fun teams to watch in the NBA these days. You never know from night to night which one of their young stars is going to make it a special game to watch.

henry14
02-24-2015, 10:33 PM
Splash Brothers!

jmoore
02-25-2015, 09:40 AM
I was in SF on Monday for a job interview. I might be commuting out there one or twice a week to work if this all works out. If so, I'll be making the call out to meet some Paceliners to ride with.