Fixed
04-07-2006, 07:05 PM
bro miss his voice he has the power of 10
i know god is watching out for him
and his family hope you get back soon bro
cheers

Bruce K
04-07-2006, 07:19 PM
I thought that he posted the other day so I thought he was back.

BK

spiderman
04-07-2006, 07:40 PM
even though we've never met,
it seems like we're connected like family.

L84dinr
04-07-2006, 07:45 PM
Me Three. I've been wondering where he has got himself off too. I know he had gone back to Indonesia? What Bro Fixed said... God is watching over Weisan and his family.

Fixed
04-07-2006, 07:47 PM
bro I know he would have the words for the poor kid saul who is in a coma . god gives strengh i.m.h.o.

Keith A
04-07-2006, 10:52 PM
He is back, but busy with adjusting to life after being gone for more than a month. Don't worry, Wei San will return.

RABikes2
04-07-2006, 10:55 PM
Fixed Bro and all,
Our wonderful Weisan-pal, wife-pal, and children-pal are back home in Texas now. I heard from him two days ago and they are all doing great. You can only imagine how busy he must be right now playing catch-up with being gone for the length of time they were away visiting family. Weisan adores his wife and children and very soon they will be welcoming a new little one into their family. I'm sure he'll be back on the forum in no time, but until then, keep good thoughts and energy going his way. We're blessed to have him as a friend, wouldn't you say? I, for one, think so! :)
RA

Kevan
04-08-2006, 06:19 PM
that guy's nothin' but trouble.

weisan
04-10-2006, 03:27 PM
my dear pals, sorry for being away for so long. Yes, we got back from Singapore about two weeks ago, and since then I haven't really got a chance to visit the forum much and say "hi" to everyone. Last week was my first week back at the office and as you could imagine being away for two months, I have quite a bit of work to catch up. Right now, I am nursing a terrible pain in my upper back, not sure what the cause is but it's killin' me. would you please pray for me? :D When I have more time later in the week, I will definitely come back here and provide a bit more details about our trip. In the meantime....

fixed-pal, please know the feelings is mutual, I missed our fellowship too, there's a postcard I wrote a month ago while I was in Singapore with your name and address on it but I never send it out, be'cos...I am an idiot. I will send it out together with something else I have in mind for you.

L84dinr-pal, I would love to get to know you better.

RA-pal, O' my sweet sister, wish we could meet one day, maybe I should take an extended trip to Florida next time to visit with you and your son, at the same time, meet up with Keith-pal and Fixed-pal...hmm, there's sumthin' about Florida...

Spidy-pal, you are RIGHT! We ARE the same family with Christ as our head. With that, we are co-heirs to his inheritance.

Bruce-pal, thanks for your effort with the charity jersey. We will catch up soon.

Keith-pal, thanks for clueing me in on this post. We will checking on each other over Instant Messaging.

And for you, Kevan-pal...hey, I tried to smuggle some durians home for you but the customs stopped us 'cos we were grossly over-weight with 10 luggages (not kiddin'!) in tow. Next time, I will bring you a mangosteen. You know what that is? ;)

Later pal!

weisan