PDA

View Full Version : On the road today!!!

kgrooney
04-06-2006, 07:27 AM
O.K., so I've been on the trainer since November trying to develop some fitness after not riding at all last year after the birth of my second child, who is now one (1). The year before I had my daughter who is now two (2) and didn't ride much then either.
Last night the bike came off the trainer, took out my cycling cloths and made my bottles.
For all forum members on Long Island who ride on the North Shore, i.e. route 347 and Sheep Pasture Rd, if you see someone on a yellow Serotta with yellow and black Assos gear @ 5:00pm, please don't blow by me too fast!! Maybe a little push would help.

Thanks.

cookieguy
04-06-2006, 01:11 PM
ENJOY

For me, Spring, day light savings time etc makes to so much easier to get out and about. Today was my first day bicycling into work since October. Woo hoo.

Tom
04-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Your kids sound like lucky people to have a parent like you. You put yourself aside for them for a long time. Here's hoping that your riding only adds to your joy!

kgrooney
04-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Your kids sound like lucky people to have a parent like you. You put yourself aside for them for a long time. Here's hoping that your riding only adds to your joy!

I'm blessed to have two healthy & beautiful kids, but let me tell ya, not riding the last two years was tuff. If it wern't for an understanding wife who is pushing me out the door, I wouldn't be out there in the next hour or so.