PDA

View Full Version : Schwalbe One vs Specialized Roubaix Tubeless

hairylegs
02-06-2015, 04:28 PM
Gotten back into cycling the last few months post home remodel. Boy does it feel good to be back! Running Pacenti Rims (Ergott build) and Hutchinson Intensives. The ride is pretty good on my Look 595, but still a bit harsh at times. The Intensives are not that intense - they're in the beginning stages of "crackage."

I'm looking at the Schwalbe One Tubeless (25mm) or Specialized Roubaix currently. What say you wise forumites?

I wish I could run 28mm, but don't think the chain stays will allow...

THANKS!

ariw
02-06-2015, 05:17 PM
Schwalbe ones are much better than Hutchinson, irc road lite are also very good

hairylegs
02-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Thanks - looking forward to the upgrade....seems like the Ones in 25mm will be a good fit over the Specialized since they're wider!

oldpotatoe
02-07-2015, 09:09 AM
Gotten back into cycling the last few months post home remodel. Boy does it feel good to be back! Running Pacenti Rims (Ergott build) and Hutchinson Intensives. The ride is pretty good on my Look 595, but still a bit harsh at times. The Intensives are not that intense - they're in the beginning stages of "crackage."

I'm looking at the Schwalbe One Tubeless (25mm) or Specialized Roubaix currently. What say you wise forumites?

I wish I could run 28mm, but don't think the chain stays will allow...

THANKS!

Try VIttoria Open CX 25s with a latex tube at about 85-90 psi...

ahumblecycler
02-07-2015, 10:15 AM
No experience but word around KC (from non-TREK sponsored racers) is that the Bontrager tubeless is great for every day riding and training.