PDA

View Full Version : Bag that Fits a CycleOps Fluid Trainer

spartanKid
02-06-2015, 02:40 PM
Hello All,

Does anyone use or know of a backpack-style bag that fits a CycleOps fluid trainer in it?

I know cycleops makes a $50 bag that is designed to carry the trainer, but if I am going to purchase a bag for it, I'd like to be able to fit other things in there too.

Thanks

Brian Cdn
02-06-2015, 03:12 PM
I am pretty sure the C Ops bags I've seen have a pocket large enough to stash shoes & gear separate from the trainer. Probably enough space in the bag on top of the trainer to fit a change of clothes too.

spartanKid
02-06-2015, 11:32 PM
I am pretty sure the C Ops bags I've seen have a pocket large enough to stash shoes & gear separate from the trainer. Probably enough space in the bag on top of the trainer to fit a change of clothes too.

It does appear that way, but I would like to buy a bag that can serve multiple purposes....take it hiking or camping or on a trip as a carry-on, but also be able to hold a trainer.

Peter P.
02-07-2015, 09:27 AM
I doubt you're going to find exactly what you're looking for. I have the Kurt Kinetic bag, and besides fitting the trainer, it'll fit your shoes in the compartment with the trainer. There's also a zippered sleeve pocket which could fit socks, jersey, and shorts. With the included shoulder strap and handle, I use it all the time.

I suggest you go to a shop which sews canvas awnings, sails, and such. I have a place nearby that will sew canvas bags as well. You could likely have a custom bag made.