PDA

View Full Version : Well, that's diffetent.

Lewis Moon
02-01-2015, 09:37 AM
Got a couple of kilometers into my ride and called it a day. Pea soup fog. In Arizona. Whodathunkit?

eddief
02-01-2015, 10:09 AM
it.
Got a couple of kilometers into my ride and called it a day. Pea soup fog. In Arizona. Whodathunkit?

Lewis Moon
02-01-2015, 10:10 AM
it.

Ther it is.

Cicli
02-01-2015, 10:17 AM
10" of snow and a blizzard warning. I ran a 10k this morning.

MattTuck
02-01-2015, 10:20 AM
So, you're saying that you're experiencing atmospheric conditions more consistent with New England. And, the New England foot ball team is in Arizona, possibly having brought footballs filled with New England atmosphere. And they may have deflated said balls, releasing New England atmosphere into your Arizona atmosphere, thus causing new england weather conditions for you.

I'm not saying it happened like that, just saying it is one possible explanation.

Yep, I went there.

Lewis Moon
02-01-2015, 10:35 AM
So, you're saying that you're experiencing atmospheric conditions more consistent with New England. And, the New England foot ball team is in Arizona, possibly having brought footballs filled with New England atmosphere. And they may have deflated said balls, releasing New England atmosphere into your Arizona atmosphere, thus causing new england weather conditions for you.

I'm not saying it happened like that, just saying it is one possible explanation.

Yep, I went there.

Trophy