PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Jenner

eddief
01-31-2015, 12:03 PM
my mistake to have posted this.

makoti
01-31-2015, 12:13 PM
You think you've got tough decisions to make...

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/bruce-jenner-transitioning-woman-report-172422752.html

A guy I know is in the process of this. Can't be easy.

witcombusa
01-31-2015, 02:33 PM
Sorry, but the expression "run what you brung" has never been more applicable

Cicli
01-31-2015, 02:37 PM
I got nothin.

FlashUNC
01-31-2015, 02:43 PM
I hope Bruce finds happiness and wish her the best. Helluva thing. One of The Boss' classmates is transitioning.

Cicli
01-31-2015, 02:44 PM
I hope Bruce finds happiness and wish her the best. Helluva thing. One of The Boss' classmates is transitioning.

Tony Danza? Or is he not the boss anymore?

rnhood
01-31-2015, 02:45 PM
I saw Bruce's picture in the paper a month or so ago and he had long painted fingernails. There was a rumor about him being sort of a pervert. I guess it wasn't a rumor after all.

Charles M
01-31-2015, 02:48 PM
No idea if that's what Jenner is doing.

And I don't care.

At days end, I hope he's happy and healthy when it's over. Pretty much the same as if it were happening to a friend (which it has) or family member.

I would think this forum wouldn't be the place for passing judgement on something like this.

FlashUNC
01-31-2015, 02:53 PM
I saw Bruce's picture in the paper a month or so ago and he had long painted fingernails. There was a rumor about him being sort of a pervert. I guess it wasn't a rumor after all.

Wow. Just....wow.

fourflys
01-31-2015, 02:58 PM
While I hope the best for Bruce and would fully support her decision, this is bound to go downhill as it already has started to do...

MODS- PLEASE LOCK THIS....

witcombusa
01-31-2015, 03:00 PM
Quickly, send for the PC police, someone's been offended (AGAIN) :butt:

Charles M
01-31-2015, 03:01 PM
Guys, this topic is more personal than a lot of you probably understand.

I would say knock it the fu@K off / close it.

Not my call.

But there are folks here that you know and like that will remember what goes into this.

mods feel free to do what ever you want with my yelling, bu passing judgement on gay/lesbian/trans seems like the definition of "thread delete" material so that we can all just forget it happened.

Anyone with an issue with me saying so can PM me with what ever you like. It's not like I'm hiding behind a screen name when I post this.

eddief
01-31-2015, 03:01 PM
I'd be happy to basically erase my first message. Just thought it was an incredible story. Let me know if you'd prefer I delete it.

In fact, I will delete it right now.

lonoeightysix
01-31-2015, 03:04 PM
"MODS! MODS! MODS! Jimmy pushed me off the swingset!"

I really wonder how some of you people get through the day. It's an e-lectron-ic forum. No one is spray painting your garage door with racial epithets.

fourflys
01-31-2015, 03:07 PM
"MODS! MODS! MODS! Jimmy pushed me off the swingset!"

I really wonder how some of you people get through the day. It's an e-lectron-ic forum. No one is spray painting your garage door with racial epithets.

there are other forums way more appropriate to talk about this... I appreciate Eddie's initial post as I think it was well intentioned, but it can only go downhill and Charles has some great points...

Tony T
01-31-2015, 03:09 PM
Sure, lets respect his privacy it's not like the guy is planning on doing a reality show.

AngryScientist
01-31-2015, 03:12 PM
there are other forums way more appropriate to talk about this... I appreciate Eddie's initial post as I think it was well intentioned, but it can only go downhill and Charles has some great points...

i agree with this. i'm sure a lot of folks here have thoughts on this, but perhaps this one might just be s little too far off topic.