PDA

View Full Version : Lance and Sheryl trying to get pregnant

Kevin
03-19-2004, 08:48 PM
According to today's New York Post, that very reliable newspaper, Lance and Sheryl are trying to get pregnant. Apparently Sheryl is trying to get artificially inseminated. Who knows if the story is true.

Kevin

BarryG
03-19-2004, 08:53 PM
Let's see: she's 42, must surely see the clock ticking, and oh yeah - finds herself with access to quite the DNA donor.

bulliedawg
03-19-2004, 09:06 PM
How about getting married first? My respect towards Lance is fading.

BumbleBeeDave
03-19-2004, 09:17 PM
. . . and considering the quality of the Post, that is often quite a stretch . . . .

Let’s see . . . he’s gonna train for the Tour (or other races after this year) AND be a great father to the three kids he already has AND spend quality time and be a good companion and father to Sheryl and HER kid.

Unless he has managed to invent some device that stretches the length of a day to 30 hours, I think he has some time management problems looming.

And as a final question, I wonder exactly how many days (hours?) He has spent with the three kids he already has since Janiuary 1?

BBDave

Tom
03-20-2004, 05:35 AM
Methinks the editor at the Post oughta look at that one again. I mean, the recovery from cancer was a miracle but him getting pregnant? Now that would be a miracle.

Sorry. Had to go for the obvious joke there.

dnovo
03-20-2004, 05:40 AM
"Lance and Sheryl are trying to get pregnant" Good point Tom, plus he'd have one hell of a time staying ahead of Urlich, et al, with a bun in the oven. Dave N.

Kevin
03-20-2004, 05:52 AM
DaveN,

Considering that Lance is still married to Kristin, do you think the fact that he is trying to get another woman pregnant is going to play well for his property settlement? While it is not adultery in the traditional sense, I can't imagine a judge being very sympathetic. On one side is the wife with three kids, and on the other side a globe trotting millionaire husband who has shacked up with a rock star that he is trying to get pregnant. Can you say ca-ching? Worse yet the husband rides a Trek with Shimano components. They may give him the death penalty in Texas.

Kevin

Keith A
03-20-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey bulliedawg -- even though your Georgia fan, I totally agree with you on this one.

Bruce H.
03-20-2004, 04:20 PM
I would think his wife may have a legal say in the use of his frozen samples. Thought I read about a similar instance some time ago???
Bruce H.

BumbleBeeDave
03-20-2004, 04:45 PM
. . . . I’m going to reserve judgement until I see this rumor confirmed in some publication that has just a BIT more reliability than the Post . . . . perhaps the Weekly World News? :rolleyes:

BBDave

shinomaster
03-20-2004, 04:51 PM
how many more kids does he need??

Kevin
03-20-2004, 06:25 PM
BBDave,

The Weekly World News has confirmed that Sheryl is pregnant. According to the WWN the sonogram shows the fetus on a bicycle. How could this story not be legitimate?

Kevin

BumbleBeeDave
03-20-2004, 07:20 PM
No Bigfoot baby?!?!

BBDave

Frank
03-20-2004, 07:47 PM
Based on this sonogram, looks like the father is not Lance but Dale Earnhardt Jr.!!!!

http://www.ob-ultrasound.net/images/drive.mpg

Kevin
03-20-2004, 08:15 PM
Frank,

Is your comment based on the fetus in the posted sonogram having two testicles?

Kevin

I know, but I couldn't help myself.

Russ
03-20-2004, 08:32 PM
I just don't think Lance is doing anything different than any other Star Athletle/Movie Star. But that is one of the reasons I do not follow American Sports and Hollywood gossip. There is too much crap around it!

But what the heck? Let Lance do whatever he wants and let's see how he does in the Tour/Olympics this year ;-)

Remember, however, that we do not hear much about what other star cyclist are doing because most things are written in French or Italian. I've heard that Cippolini is a big womanizer, and he is married with two daughters...

I do not see a whole lot of gossip in Spanish.... Looks like the Spanish riders have kept it to themselves pretty well.

MartyE
03-20-2004, 09:25 PM
I read it in the post, its gotta be true. . .
yeah right.
BTW I understand its not really LA's child, its
ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. . .

I reserve the right to withold judgement until there is
even an inkling that this is true.

Bullie, don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Marty