PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy new bikes with Campy?

TexasJohn
01-25-2015, 07:55 AM
It is painfully obvious that most major bike stores and sites in the US do not come with options for Campy components.

Are there any that y'all know of on the web, thru LBS's, other sources to get full bikes with Campy?

Looking to invest, and ideally want to find a great frame with '15 Chorus already in place.

Thoughts??

ceolwulf
01-25-2015, 09:23 AM
Most Bianchi models have at least one stock Campy model.

Idris Icabod
01-25-2015, 09:25 AM
I think txcyclesport equips some of its Van Dessel builds with Campagnolo.

AngryScientist
01-25-2015, 09:35 AM
if you're OK with online, you can easily find places that equip bikes stock with campy out the door.

competitive cyclist
wrench science
colorado cyclist

come to mind quickly, but there are plenty of others. i would think about what frame you want first, then find a place online that will ship it with a campy build.

Adam
01-25-2015, 07:16 PM
We do campy.

Please pm me and I will be happy to go into more details.

Ken Robb
01-26-2015, 12:17 AM
We do campy.

Please pm me and I will be happy to go into more details.

Hey Adam! It's good to hear from you. What shop?

GeorgeTSquirrel
01-26-2015, 01:56 AM
Hey Adam! It's good to hear from you. What shop?

http://www.getagripcycles.com/

oldpotatoe
01-26-2015, 06:16 AM
It is painfully obvious that most major bike stores and sites in the US do not come with options for Campy components.

Are there any that y'all know of on the web, thru LBS's, other sources to get full bikes with Campy?

Looking to invest, and ideally want to find a great frame with '15 Chorus already in place.

Thoughts??

A LOT of smaller shops, who start with a bike fit, order a frame, build to spec, exist. Here in the republic there is no less than 4.

Vecchio's
Sports Garage
ProPeloton
Colorado MultiSport(mostly tri-geek but do road bikes)

I am sure there are places in Texas as well. But you are right, OEM big boy companies, with bikes with Campagnolo are rare. Lots of reasons, kinda like a city with more than one or 2 Toyota dealers and no Audi dealer.