PDA

View Full Version : Eagles, Elk, Bluebirds........

David Kirk
04-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Eagles
Elk
Muledeer
Bluebirds
Robins
and a perfectly smooth and packed dirt road. It was a very nice afternoon. Wish you all could have joined me.

Dave

BumbleBeeDave
04-02-2006, 09:04 PM
I purchased a bunch of time on the Canadian GOES satellite last week--hi res surveillance for sale. We were watching you the WHOLE time!

And yes, that includes potty breaks. and BTW, that mule deer was watching you, too . . . ;)

BBD

L84dinr
04-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Spring is here... 'Cause the Barn Swallows are back. I dig having them live in my back porch. Don't like the mess so much. But they are the craziest flying birds around. We have about four nests which will be occupied, and when all the babies start flying, it is pandemonium in the backyard. I keep waiting for a mid air collision, but it never happens. It's really neat to watch them take a drink of water. They skim over the top of water and "dip" their beaks in the water as they are flying to get a drink. Neat stuff.

My next favorite birds are the road runners. Cool birds. They are usually in pairs and are neat to watch.
I have tried to find their nest, to no avail; not really sure where to look. I have never seen baby road runners.

No eagles around my place, although Eagle Mountain Lake, about ten to fifteen minutes from my place as the crow flies, is known to have a few.

Plenty of red tailed hawks and turkey buzzards.

Would love to have been there with you...

jerk
04-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Eagles
Elk
Muledeer
Bluebirds
Robins
and a perfectly smooth and packed dirt road. It was a very nice afternoon. Wish you all could have joined me.

Dave

the jerk didn't open this thread for a long time because he thought it was about women's basket ball. jerk's bad. sorry. cool that you saw alot of things people like to shoot and eat imho bro.

jerk

e-RICHIE
04-02-2006, 09:17 PM
the jerk didn't open this thread for a long time because he thought it was about women's basket ball. jerk's bad. sorry. cool that you saw alot of things people like to shoot and eat imho bro.

jerk

http://****cheneyquailhunt.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

Kevan
04-02-2006, 09:23 PM
are making a statement up here in Westchester NY and Fairfield county CT. Bad enough to worry about deer jumping out in front of us, now we have big birds possibly triping us.

Sandy
04-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Talking about wild turkeys. You are wild and certainly a turkey. :rolleyes: :)

Gobble Gooble

e-RICHIE
04-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Talking about wild turkeys. You are wild and certainly a turkey. :rolleyes: :)

Gobble Gooble

will you two get a room!!!

Sandy
04-02-2006, 09:40 PM
will you two get a room!!!

We already have one. :)

Suite Sandy

e-RICHIE
04-02-2006, 09:43 PM
We already have one. :)

Suite Sandy

do not explain

jerk
04-02-2006, 09:45 PM
it's not as sick as you think. sandy and kevan is roy e. munson.

jerk

e-RICHIE
04-02-2006, 09:47 PM
it's not as sick as you think. sandy and kevan is roy e. munson.

jerk

such sleuth work.
kudos-issimo.

manet
04-02-2006, 09:49 PM
such sleuth work.
kudos-issimo.

digital-journalism

e-RICHIE
04-02-2006, 09:52 PM
digital-journalism

that reminds me of a song by ashcroft and simpson

manet
04-02-2006, 10:03 PM
that reminds me of a song by ashcroft and simpson

http://www.homerosimpson.com.ar/postcards/imagenes/homer51.gif

Ginger
04-02-2006, 10:18 PM
You know...I was reading that Bozeman MT was one of the quickest growing small towns in the US. We may be joining you sooner than you'd like. :)