PDA

View Full Version : Hey, where'd my Strava mileage go?

EPOJoe
01-15-2015, 07:50 PM
Just uploaded a ride to Strava, and while it accepted the ride, it now shows I have zero mileage for the week. I looked back at my training log and it's also zapped most of my mileage for the past few months. Anyone had this happen and manage to get it straightened out?

bcgav
01-15-2015, 07:51 PM
Just uploaded a ride to Strava, and while it accepted the ride, it now shows I have zero mileage for the week. I looked back at my training log and it's also zapped most of my mileage for the past few months. Anyone had this happen and manage to get it straightened out?

Mine seems fine. One web or smartphone app? Have you hit up support? They've been pretty good in my experience.

EPOJoe
01-15-2015, 08:00 PM
On the web via a Garmin. I put in a request for service a couple of days ago but haven't heard back yet.

pbarry
01-15-2015, 08:18 PM
The "mileage" is in your legs/body. The app/website just records it, i IF, everything works the way it should.. :beer:

Dead Man
01-15-2015, 08:19 PM
Well it rolls over after the first of the year... was this the first ride of the year?

Chris
01-15-2015, 08:46 PM
Mine was the same last night. No mileage in the log but activities are still there. I'm sure it will come back.

EPOJoe
01-15-2015, 08:51 PM
Well it rolls over after the first of the year... was this the first ride of the year?

Nope, it was the 5th ride of the year. And when I look back at the preceding weeks on my training log, it's randomly erased complete weeks of data, leaving only a few ride records here and there. Odd.

The "mileage" is in your legs/body. The app/website just records it, IF, everything works the way it should.. :beer:

Hey, let's not spoil my gadget based cyclo-technology love-fest with reality. :banana:

EPOJoe
01-15-2015, 08:55 PM
Mine was the same last night. No mileage in the log but activities are still there. I'm sure it will come back.

Ah, great! Nice to know I'm not an isolated case.

velomonkey
01-15-2015, 09:07 PM

I lost some miles there, too. If that's the case, and it is, might as well have not ridden. :bike:

justinrchan
01-15-2015, 09:17 PM
I lost some miles there, too. If that's the case, and it is, might as well have not ridden. :bike:

If it is not on Strava it doesn't count. :banana:

josephr
01-15-2015, 09:45 PM
If it is not on Strava it doesn't count. :banana:

yeah....right...all those guys uploading their trainer miles and suddenly we've got guys from all over the world who've joined our local bike club just so they can be on the top of a leaderboard.....gotten stupid.