PDA

View Full Version : Loose Screws is back in business

Tony T
01-14-2015, 07:30 AM
After a year of a "going out of business sale", Loose Screws is open again:

http://www.loosescrews.com

Lewis Moon
01-14-2015, 07:52 AM
I saw this, too. Always liked to know there was a place to source small parts. However, I've always associated a "going out of business" sale followed by not going out of business, as the indicator of something smarm doggy shady.

zmudshark
01-14-2015, 08:28 AM
I saw this, too. Always liked to know there was a place to source small parts. However, I've always associated a "going out of business" sale followed by not going out of business, as the indicator of something smarm doggy shady.They sold to a new owner who agreed to buy the entire remaining inventory. Nothing shady at all.

AustinHorse
01-14-2015, 08:33 AM
Sure makes me happy to see the website hasn't changed!

moobikes
01-14-2015, 10:37 AM
I'm happy to see the brand survived. Really loved paging thru their old paper catalogs.

Tony T
01-14-2015, 11:15 AM
I held onto one from 2000.

rccardr
01-14-2015, 11:15 AM
Glad they are back, hope the new owner is as good as the former ones.

LS was my go-to source for cables and housing for a number of years, as they stocked genuine Jagwire housing and Shimano stainless cables.

Right now they don't have any of that stuff in stock, probably was sold off during the GooB sale. Would be nice if they went back to stocking those consumable items as well as the more esoteric and hard to find nuts, bolts, cogs, etc. Makes it easier to put together a full order.