PDA

View Full Version : yo Kevan

Ken Robb
03-30-2006, 02:01 PM
A few days ago you posted that you were coming to San Diego with your bike. I sent you a message offering to loan you a bike from our fleet if they are your size. Did you get the message?

Kevan
03-30-2006, 02:18 PM
I'll post this response also on the forum, for easy viewing and maybe muster a gathering (If you want one.). I'd love to ride with you kids out there!

I'm a size 60, but as Sandy will likely add, I'm flexible.

I'll be in the San Diego area for the weekends of the 22/23 and the 29/30. I'll have a car for this visit. I'm not sure my workload will allow me to stray too far from the mother base, but I'll have a better idea as the time draws closer.

Thanks Ken, you brightened my day. Sorry I didn't respond sooner my personal email gets neglected sometimes.

Kevan
psi115@optonline.net
kfull@sempra.com

Sandy
03-30-2006, 02:20 PM
You haven't answered my emails for 3 years. Is there a problem?? :rolleyes:

Mailman Mirman

Kevan
03-30-2006, 02:33 PM
have you changed your email address without telling me? I'm still sending my notes to you at:

1bigCalfeeluster@bald-dawg.com

dave thompson
03-30-2006, 03:22 PM
..........I'm a size 60...........
Kevan
psi115@optonline.net
kfull@sempra.com
Hmmm, just my size! :D

Kevan
03-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Hmmm, just my size! :D

what with you following Sandy's post, but what are you inferring there Dave?

dave thompson
03-30-2006, 03:52 PM
what with you following Sandy's post, but what are you inferring there Dave?
Well you did say you were a size 60, which just happens to be my size.

Coming to Spokane soon sailor?

Kevan
03-30-2006, 03:54 PM
already Spokane for.

dave thompson
03-30-2006, 05:23 PM
already Spokane for.
Groan!

Diegodonn
03-30-2006, 07:36 PM
Hey Kevan,
we can definately get some rides together. Where are you staying? Will you be in San Diego for the entire 2 weeks or are you working most of the time? Let us know, I can map out some rides for you/us/whoever, just let me know what type of terrain you want to ride and how far.
As an aside, I work for a hotel chain in San Diego and can get you a good rate if you need it. Let me know.
Donn :banana:

Kevan
03-31-2006, 12:44 PM
anything and all is good to me. I've done the Torrey Pines and PCH thing a few times so I'm game to a little change. Please, whatever you guys want to do. I'm just in it for the banter.

Remembering fondly our old cycling rag, "Bicycle Guide", they mentioned a route out in the mountains, Julian I think, that I drooled over, but that's likely too far out and makes for too long a day for most folk. Too hot too... I dunno?

Still working out the accommodations angle. Thanks Donn, I'll be in touch.

Kevan
04-03-2006, 01:25 PM
Diegodonn,

PM has been sent.