PDA

View Full Version : Ot: Lost

William
03-30-2006, 06:21 AM
We don't watch much tv in the William household, but I will admit that we've been watching LOST on Wednesday evenings. Just curious if there are any other LOST people here? What's your take on the happenings? Will they find a hatch full of classic lugged CSI's on the island? ;)

William

Too Tall
03-30-2006, 07:51 AM
I sooooo don't get it....I mean...I "got it" and now I don't see the point....unless they plan to flashback the dogs life too for cryin' out loud.
Last night Queen turned on Deal or No Deal, I found it put me to sleep faster than golf. TV is great.

Wayne77
03-30-2006, 10:35 AM
We watch it from time to time. The first season was great. The whole bit about one or two new episodes every now and then combined with mostly re-runs is starting to tun me off though. Hurley is far and away the best character in the show IMO.

William
03-30-2006, 10:44 AM
I hear you. The constant re-running of the first episode, then re-runs and weeks between new episodes gets real annoying. At one point they said they were running a new episode and then ran a re-run instead, we got so fed up we stopped watching for a while. We did watch the last two episodes though. Hurly is cool. I liked Lock when he was more of the hunter gatherer type, but he's mellowed a bit as of late.

Sun... :banana:

William

Jeff Weir
03-30-2006, 03:20 PM
I dumped Sharon Stone to go out with Kate.

jerk
03-30-2006, 03:35 PM
mrs. jerk watches that stupid show. every charachter has a daddy issue which is all any of it is about. which the jerk supposes isn't all that different from this forum. after all, roy e. munson never knew if his daddy loved him or roy e. munson more.

jerk

e-RICHIE
03-30-2006, 03:37 PM
mrs. jerk watches that stupid show. every charachter has a daddy issue which is all any of it is about. which the jerk supposes isn't all that different from this forum. after all, roy e. munson never knew if his daddy loved him or roy e. munson more.

jerk

smothers brothers issues for
roy e munson and roy e munson?

Kevan
03-30-2006, 03:57 PM
I dumped Sharon Stone to go out with Kate.

Is this where I shoot you and get my camera?

Kevan
03-30-2006, 03:58 PM

roy plays the bass.

Too Tall
03-30-2006, 06:59 PM
(snort) Drivn' that train High on COcaine

mike p
03-30-2006, 07:12 PM
(snort) Drivn' that train High on COcaine

Are you saying munson snorts coke?

Mike

EPOJoe
03-31-2006, 03:21 AM
Roy only wishes he had a son like this....
http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/18/leisure.smothers.reut/
Been watching Lost since the second season, so the reruns worked out well for me. I do find the show entertaining, although I suspect even the writers have no idea where they're going with it.

William
03-31-2006, 05:21 AM
Been watching Lost since the second season, so the reruns worked out well for me. I do find the show entertaining, although I suspect even the writers have no idea where they're going with it.

I would agree that the show seems to be a ship without a rudder. But you can't deny, it has the "Star Trek factor" going for it.....lots of extras with no names. You know what an extra with no name in a show means don't you? Eventual, certain death. There are two unwritten rules in sci-fi TV land:

1.) Every show will be cancelled at some point.

2.) An extra with no name will die (Rule often applies to extras with a first name, but no last name as well).

William ;)