PDA

View Full Version : Cross in contagious

zank
03-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Had an awesome night MTB ride tonight with the regular Wednesday night gang. So it's March. A couple of the guys only have a few rides under their belts this year. Still gets dark at 6:15. Early season, right? Where does the conversatoin turn? The freakin' epic, snow-covered, Gloucester GP of Cross last October. And I didn't even bring it up! Cross is infectious. I hope you catch the bug.

Bruce K
03-30-2006, 05:11 AM
No snow this year (at least there better not be) as the race weekend is the first weekend in October. Both days are UCI Cat. 1

Is it time to start hurdling those barriers yet?

BK

William
03-30-2006, 05:26 AM
Already itching for the rig to be set up and madly riding, hopping, carrying mounting & dismounting galore. :D :banana:

William

Kevan
03-30-2006, 08:39 AM
Already itching for the rig to be set up and madly riding, hopping, carrying mounting & dismounting galore. :D :banana:
William

talking cross, aren't you?

e-RICHIE
03-30-2006, 08:43 AM
i'm still on my 'cross bike daily - at the circuit.
i don't even have a road bike atmo. cery.

Fixed
03-30-2006, 09:14 AM
bro I don't know much but to me they seem like the perfect bike, like you could do anything with. if you had only one bike and rode by yourself it's all you would need .i.m.h.o.

stevep
03-30-2006, 09:23 AM
no road bike? the wait is too long
atmo
get one of the new chinese sachs' cheaper and faster.

Erik.Lazdins
03-30-2006, 09:33 AM
bro I don't know much but to me they seem like the perfect bike, like you could do anything with. if you had only one bike and rode by yourself it's all you would need .i.m.h.o.

Great post - I've got 1 bike (road) that has a lot of mud on it. The morning loop requires crossing some fields since I don't feel like riding on a high traffic 2 lane road in the dark.

Have a good ride - Erik