PDA

View Full Version : Paint on Uniscasi ....what will it look like ?

Smiley
03-26-2006, 10:17 AM
OK , you all know it will be 5 weeks on Wednesday since this frame was released . Its been in paint and maybe will ship this week. Reservations is a strong word to describe my feelings about my paint choices. I have always been a Red or Red with something else guy for my bikes. This frame will be 3/4 - 1/4 paint with lets not forget those shiny S&S couplers that break up the frame and limited me to what schemes I wanted to do because of where the couplers are placed. So the main triangle is Black with the rear chainstays on the last quarter is orange , the fork is orange and the decal set on the black is Black with a white outline ( this is a nice combo I have seen and use on my tandem ) and the decals on the orange is White with black outline. OK so its going to be a Charlie Brown Halloween frame or is it going to look goooood .

Brian Smith stop this frame from shipping if your going to put candy in the seat tube

Ahneida Ride
03-26-2006, 11:21 AM
But what about the decals ? :confused:

OK , you all know it will be 5 weeks on Wednesday since this frame was released . Its been in paint and maybe will ship this week. Reservations is a strong word to describe my feelings about my paint choices. I have always been a Red or Red with something else guy for my bikes. This frame will be 3/4 - 1/4 paint with lets not forget those shiny S&S couplers that brake up the frame and limited me to what schemes I wanted to do because of where the couplers are placed. So the main triangle is Black with the rear chainstays on the last quarter is orange , the fork is orange and the decal set on the black is Black with a white outline ( this is a nice combo I have seen and use on my tandem ) and the decals on the orange is White with black outline. OK so its going to be a Charlie Brown Halloween frame or is it going to look goooood .

Brian Smith stop this frame from shipping if your going to put candy in the seat tube

William
03-26-2006, 11:25 AM
OK , you all know it will be 5 weeks on Wednesday since this frame was released . Its been in paint and maybe will ship this week. Reservations is a strong word to describe my feelings about my paint choices. I have always been a Red or Red with something else guy for my bikes. This frame will be 3/4 - 1/4 paint with lets not forget those shiny S&S couplers that brake up the frame and limited me to what schemes I wanted to do because of where the couplers are placed. So the main triangle is Black with the rear chainstays on the last quarter is orange , the fork is orange and the decal set on the black is Black with a white outline ( this is a nice combo I have seen and use on my tandem ) and the decals on the orange is White with black outline. OK so its going to be a Charlie Brown Halloween frame or is it going to look goooood .

Should look sweet. ;)

Similar combo going on the Effin Cross Bike.

William

Serotta PETE
03-26-2006, 01:54 PM
:rolleyes: I think it will look very nice. If it turns out you do not like it, (and since it is my size), I will bring it home to Raleigh in MAY after your party.

How is that for being a good friend????? :rolleyes:

Rapid Tourist
03-26-2006, 02:32 PM
Smiley, its going to be sweeeeeeet like all good Halloween treats. And lets not forget that orange is just red with a little yellow in it, so it will looks like your Hors, just all swirled together......

Now you need some orange jerseys and maybe a helmet. :D

Smiley
03-26-2006, 02:41 PM
What does this word mean , What was Ben thinking , need to know , many thanks, Smiley

Sandy
03-26-2006, 05:40 PM
You "sweet" people have it all wrong. It isn't going to be sweet. It will be GORGEOUS. Smiley's choice of colors is very seldom see, but I am sure that it will be GORGEOUS. Oops, I guess that I just said that.

Gorgeous George