PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all of you.

Sandy
03-25-2006, 06:47 PM
I want to thank all the wonderful members of this superb forum for responding to my threads and posts in such a knowledgeable, articulate, informative, and giving manner. Simple examples are my recent threads on 700x25 tires and compact cranks. We have such a diversity of people in backgrounds, interests, knowledge, opinions, and mind sets. Somehow we blend into a most cohesive and giving unit. I am proud to be a member of the clan. The friendships that I have obtained because of my interaction here are simply irreplaceable, even those of people that I haven't met personally.

Bless you and thank you sincerely.

Sandy

catulle
03-25-2006, 06:56 PM
Hey, thatīs mighty nice of you to say. I know it ainīt got nothing to do with me but what'a hell, I might as well spray some of the love and kindness upon myself! It sure feels good.

BTW, I'm from a distant land having more in common with mosquitoes and monkeys than with any of you, but y'all are so nice I feel at home here. Thank you for putting up with me and for your patience, and for allowing me to enjoy this place so much. If laughing and having fun is good for my health, I'm set to stay around for the next hundred years. I wonder what the missus would have to say about that, hummmm...

Thank y'all from the green boonies. XOXO.

bironi
03-25-2006, 10:21 PM
Did you solve your pedal stroke buzz?

Byron

shinomaster
03-25-2006, 10:27 PM
:banana: Sandy for President! :banana:

Smiley
03-25-2006, 10:43 PM
I told you to go to longer cranks , what happened to that advice :)

Kevin
03-26-2006, 06:34 AM
I want to thank all the wonderful members of this superb forum for responding to my threads and posts in such a knowledgeable, articulate, informative, and giving manner. Simple examples are my recent threads on 700x25 tires and compact cranks. We have such a diversity of people in backgrounds, interests, knowledge, opinions, and mind sets. Somehow we blend into a most cohesive and giving unit. I am proud to be a member of the clan. The friendships that I have obtained because of my interaction here are simply irreplaceable, even those of people that I haven't met personally.

Bless you and thank you sincerely.

Sandy

Sandy,

Ditto.

Kevin

csm
03-26-2006, 10:25 AM
it is fun here.

William
03-26-2006, 10:46 AM
Rhea Basset says sloppy kisses.....XOXOXOX ;)

BaaWoo!!
BaaWoo!!

William