PDA

View Full Version : DT Hugi 240 Lock Rings

srice
12-01-2014, 09:54 AM
I decided to take a dip into my parts bin for the next build and pulled out a set of DT Hugi 240 hubs. I just did a thorough rebuild and before I get ready to lace them up, I thought I should find a new cassette lock ring (Campy). Silly me thought that it would be easy to find these on the interweb, but it looks like I can order a herd of unicorns before I can find a lock ring. Anybody know where to find these things?

oldpotatoe
12-01-2014, 10:00 AM
I decided to take a dip into my parts bin for the next build and pulled out a set of DT Hugi 240 hubs. I just did a thorough rebuild and before I get ready to lace them up, I thought I should find a new cassette lock ring (Campy). Silly me thought that it would be easy to find these on the interweb, but it looks like I can order a herd of unicorns before I can find a lock ring. Anybody know where to find these things?

Where are you?

Got a decent bike shop around? Easy, either a Campagnolo one or DT.

Same dimension of locking since 1998 or so.

srice
12-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Where are you?

Got a decent bike shop around? Easy, either a Campagnolo one or DT.

Same dimension of locking since 1998 or so.

Really? Like a normal Campy one that comes with every cassette? The problem I am seeing is that the Hugi lock ring I have has threads on the outside while the Campy ones have threads on the inside.

vqdriver
12-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Eh? Post up a pic

srice
12-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Will do so tonight

CNY rider
12-01-2014, 01:51 PM
I have DT 240s hubs running Campy 10 and 11 speed. I use the Campy and Dt lockrings interchangeably.

oldpotatoe
12-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Really? Like a normal Campy one that comes with every cassette? The problem I am seeing is that the Hugi lock ring I have has threads on the outside while the Campy ones have threads on the inside.

Yes

.?? Hugi or DT? Bit enemy so, lock rings are lock rings.

srice
12-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Duh!!!! Complete brain malfunction - never mind. I have no idea what I was thinking!