PDA

View Full Version : big shout out to Giro!!

crownjewelwl
11-19-2014, 12:19 PM
so i had a pair of terraduros that developed a tear undoubtedly from scraping a rock in the woods. i called them to see if i could replace one shoe.

they sent me a prepaid label last week. got a call today and they said they would send me a new pair.

i had heard good things about giro customer service and it is true.

they also sent me a set of replacement buckles earlier in the life of the shoes for free (when they were out of stock at retail)

druptight
11-19-2014, 12:56 PM
This is good information since I'm currently exclusively riding Giro shoes (and even stashed some backups).

Keith A
11-19-2014, 03:42 PM
I've had great service from them too. I had one of the straps come loose on a well used helmet and contacted them about the problem, and they sent me a replacement right away. I'm sure there are other great products out there, but they've got my business.

GearNut
11-19-2014, 04:35 PM
I have been a devoted customer for many years now, glad to hear others have had similar good experiences

Clancy
11-20-2014, 07:50 AM
Giro has been making a big push in the area of bike shoes. I will admit I'm a Sidi guy, but I also own a pair of Giro's, one of the higher tier models. Super light and exceptionally well made. Really like them. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Giros to others.

Good to hear about the customer service but I'm not surprised. Everything I know about the company is first class.