PDA

View Full Version : Hot tubes

kbwheels
03-19-2006, 10:58 AM
Along with the respected frame builders, there seems to be a number of forum members who are interested in the frame building process. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Hot Tube bicycle company and their frame building class? This seems like a unique chance to get your hands dirty and be part of the frame building process. I am sorry but I am not sure how to post a direct link, the web address is hottubes.com.

Thanks,
Kyle

William
03-19-2006, 02:24 PM
Along with the respected frame builders, there seems to be a number of forum members who are interested in the frame building process. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Hot Tube bicycle company and their frame building class? This seems like a unique chance to get your hands dirty and be part of the frame building process. I am sorry but I am not sure how to post a direct link, the web address is hottubes.com.

Thanks,
Kyle

Toby is highly experienced and a great guy to boot. Plus, you'd get to rub elbows with Mike Zanconato as well. Taking the building class there will allow you to get dirty with two very experienced, top rated guys at your back. :cool:

William