PDA

View Full Version : Probably late to the party on this (Levi Instagram)

MattTuck
10-28-2014, 10:10 AM
This may have already been covered here and elsewhere, I just saw it on cyclocosm... still, tone deaf?

http://instagram.com/p/ujfJH9Gsdw/

54ny77
10-28-2014, 10:34 AM
dripping with irony.

Spdntrxi
10-28-2014, 10:38 AM
Barry was at his Gran Fondo

donevwil
10-28-2014, 11:11 AM
Perfect !

peanutgallery
10-28-2014, 11:19 AM
best thing about a Levi thread, he has no interns/FanBoi's to crash it and attempt to rewrite history. Neither does Bonds

a picture says a thousand words

old fat man
10-28-2014, 11:36 AM
His buddies are all dope(rs) celebs

http://instagram.com/p/uMD-qImsdh/?modal=true

Team Murray
10-28-2014, 11:48 AM
BB at Levi's GF. A while back, Bonds was asked about Lance. He said he had no issue with Lance. Surprise.

cfox
10-28-2014, 11:59 AM
Levi is the worst kind of arrogant little twerp; the arrogant little twerp with nothing to be arrogant about

54ny77
10-28-2014, 12:00 PM
bonds was already an amazing player before being introduced to the wheat grass juice.

Vientomas
10-28-2014, 12:20 PM
Maybe I am just old and grumpy, and it is raining today, but I do not understand the compulsion to share your every waking moment with the world. "Hey everybody, I had a fantastic bowel movement this morning. The day is off to a great start" @bigpoop

I also don't understand the compulsion to follow every waking moment of someone who you do not personally know. "Hey @bigpoop, I know we have never met, but that's great! @ihavenolife.

Like I said, old and grumpy.

cfox
10-28-2014, 12:26 PM
Maybe I am just old and grumpy, and it is raining today, but I do not understand the compulsion to share your every waking moment with the world. "Hey everybody, I had a fantastic bowel movement this morning. The day is off to a great start" @bigpoop

I also don't understand the compulsion to follow every waking moment of someone who you do not personally know. "Hey @bigpoop, I know we have never met, but that's great! @ihavenolife.

My son participates in a somewhat oddball sport, and he uses instagram to keep in touch with his buddies/competitors from around the country. It's also a nice way to keep school friends and family up-to-date with stuff that doesn't make it to the local paper. But, yeah, the "here's a picture of my cheeseburger" crap is a mystery to me.

coffeecake
10-28-2014, 01:21 PM
But, yeah, the "here's a picture of my cheeseburger" crap is a mystery to me.

I don't think I've ever seen an Instagram photo of someone's food that made it look appealing (except from say, professional chefs). The pasta dish you made? It just looks like a huge pile of gross pasta.

beeatnik
10-28-2014, 07:30 PM
BB at Levi's GF. .

That Borg helmet almost makes his head look proportional.

Dig the Assos.

eippo1
10-29-2014, 07:39 AM
His buddies are all dope(rs) celebs

http://instagram.com/p/uMD-qImsdh/?modal=true

But Jan just doped to counter the effects of all the recreational drugs he took in the off season. :p

FlashUNC
10-29-2014, 07:48 AM

Follow some of the professional photogs on Instagram and you'll regularly see some mind blowing photography, all from phone camera. It isn't all pictures of people's Waffle House slathered, smothered and covered.

sc53
10-29-2014, 09:05 AM
Jan looks good in Rapha.

dana_e
10-29-2014, 04:33 PM
Read Levi's testimony, he went to Ferrari late in the game, way late, and was very unapologetic when he talked about his victories, 3rd best tour rider behind lance and Greg, won the Tour of Gila (big deal dude)
used to be a fan, let's keep it at that

JasonF
10-29-2014, 04:41 PM

You're not alone

elong8
10-30-2014, 05:09 AM
I use Instagram to keep a log of all the bikes/components I buy and sell.

fogrider
10-30-2014, 11:52 AM
This may have already been covered here and elsewhere, I just saw it on cyclocosm... still, tone deaf?

http://instagram.com/p/ujfJH9Gsdw/

it would have really been funny if it was Lance and Bonds!!!