PDA

View Full Version : Assos Lady Bib and eurobikewear.com

aminadab
03-11-2006, 09:44 PM
So my girlfriend is trying to track down one of these bibs. After much searching, we found some on eurobikewear.com. They're on sale, but the "in cart" price reflects the pre-marked down price. Shoddy website, I guess. We emailed them and are waiting for a response. Has anyone ordered anything from these guys?

In the meantime, does anyone know a good online source for Assos lady-wear? The guy at our LBS had her try on some men's shorts and they didn't quite work out. Am I missing some online source where all the lady's stuff is kept? Or is this stuff just hard to come by.

By the way, are there any women here who own the bib? She'd appreciate any thoughts on it.

mdeeds71
03-11-2006, 10:12 PM
I remember me and my wife came upon a womans specific bike wear shop...I am trying to remember...will get it up here once I remember.

TriJim
03-12-2006, 04:34 AM
CBike.com (http://www.cbike.com/assos_womens_clothing.htm) is running a 15-25% off sale on Assos, but you may need to hurry since I'm not sure when the sale ends. I've also received good prices and service from overseas Assos dealers on eBay. Good luck.

wasfast
03-12-2006, 09:52 AM
I remember me and my wife came upon a womans specific bike wear shop...I am trying to remember...will get it up here once I remember.

Probably Team Estrogen in Hillsboro Oregon. Women specific stuff only.

kgrooney
03-13-2006, 07:20 AM
I purchase all my Assos from Cbike. I've never another source with such a selection.