PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Fizik Support

scottaharper
09-07-2014, 08:11 PM
I have to give kudos to Fizik support. I have a carbon railed Antares saddle, where the adhesive that holds a rail to the shell failed. I contacted their supports, and after a couple of emails and sending them some pictures, they sent me a brand new saddle. No questions about how old the saddle was, where I got it, asking me to go to a dealer, or send the old saddle back. Just standing behind their product. Definitely makes me more inclined to buy more of their products.

teleguy57
09-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Which email address did you use? My experience a season ago was that I received no response after several querieis -- would be great if they've made a great improvement on customer service.

scottaharper
09-07-2014, 09:47 PM
I used the contact form on their web site. It took a few days before I got a reply, but once I had a rep to correspond with things happened pretty fast.

bking
09-07-2014, 10:05 PM
good to hear. I just emailed them yesterday re some shoes.

Keith A
09-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Nice to hear about good product support.

BSBD
09-07-2014, 11:01 PM
Seconding the OP, have an Aliante Versus X where the fabric split near the stitching on the rear, went through the same process, sent some pics, and they are sending me a new saddle.

rustychisel
09-08-2014, 12:20 AM
Yes, Fi'Z'ik's Australian agents, too.

Had a Pave saddle years ago, rail pulled out when the mounts fell apart, they sent me a new one after seeing the photos. Painless, no further questions, excellent service.

Gat64
09-08-2014, 06:28 AM
I had the same great support dealing with my Kurve Bull saddle - had some cracking (a bit of a known issue) in the shell and they sent a new saddle within days. I directly contacted the support in Italy.