PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love E-bayers!!

fjaws
03-07-2006, 01:41 PM
Is there a selling point somewhere in this photo? :rolleyes:

dave thompson
03-07-2006, 01:49 PM
I think his seat post is too short.

fjaws
03-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Believe it or not, it's a very sad looking Serotta currently listed on E-bay. Aside from the seat post being jammed all the way down in the frame, the seat is pointed up at about a 25 degree angle. Perhaps it puts the rider in a more aero position that way. :D

bostondrunk
03-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Haven't you guys heard of the 'french fit'?

Bruce K
03-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Doesn't that seat angle go with Floyd's new "praying mantis" TT psoition? :rolleyes:

I figured this was a "Big Pink's Used Bike Lot" special. It is in his neck of the woods. :banana:

BK

ClutchCargo
03-07-2006, 02:20 PM
I think his seat post is too short.

what the STEM looks like !

mdeeds71
03-07-2006, 02:29 PM
I sent a note to the seller he originaly said it was a "colorado IT" intergrated Tech and that it was Ti and carbon. He also said late 90's model. After looking at the photos I mentioned in the note that it appears to be a II or LT and that it is steel as well the year is early 90s.

Be a little specalative on this...great photos though...I like the balance of hoopty and svelt racer. :D

jckid
03-07-2006, 03:15 PM
I sent a note to the seller he originaly said it was a "colorado IT" intergrated Tech and that it was Ti and carbon. He also said late 90's model. After looking at the photos I mentioned in the note that it appears to be a II or LT and that it is steel as well the year is early 90s.

Be a little specalative on this...great photos though...I like the balance of hoopty and svelt racer. :D

I also sent note to the seller about it not being Ti/Carbon. I bet he was bombarded by people correcting the specs. I guess I should have also suggested that he raise the seatpost and take new pictures!

BumbleBeeDave
03-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Oh, oh my. That's most, uh, ah, well, uh--Geez, I just don't know WHAT to say about this one.

(Now THERE'S a first! BBDave speechless!) ;)

BBD