PDA

View Full Version : Old Forum Flashback

Dr. Doofus
03-16-2004, 12:47 PM
The dignity-deprived Doc says:

Miss your old forum? Have this, then:

the jerk is a sixteen year old shop rat you guys kiss his ass like he's god but he only repeats things he's heard from the guys at the shop who ride Nishikis and he thinks you're stem is too short cause somebody sold him that 54 sekai years ago so he needs that 150

novo doesn't ride any of those bikes he just looks at them and maybe takes them to the Dairy Queen where they get chocolate malt in the drivetrain but thats ok cause you guys are all afraid of him just because he's a lawyer and he's old

dbrk doesn't know anything he just likes to mis-pronounce singer like that makes him cultured or something oh yeah his bikes are too big and if he was a Cat 3 now then he'd be an authority and we should listen

climb what the hell kind of name is that and why all the numbers

sandy (not even the doc can say anything bad about sandy)

hey kevin get back to your calfee board because they're all plastic crit bikes and if you really knew anything you'd have a handmade monocoque pig iron kermesse bike that freddy maertens himself fit you for when he was sober and your cranks are too short

the doc is an moron what is with that pronoun bullcrap and he thought his bike was too big when he mis-measured his setback he's not for real either probably a thirteen-year old who posts only between his Velo and L'Equipe-fueled onanistic revelries and the proof that this board really stinks is that serotta gave *him* a bike simply for some cash and that shows you they don't care about their products they'll sell to anybody and if they were really great bike makers they'd be a small shop in a shed in greenland and only Frank Hoj would ride their bikes cause he heard about them from somebody cooler than you and they wouldn't sully their reputation by selling bikes to just anybody so go ride a trek you idiot

I and I feel better now....

shinomaster
03-16-2004, 01:31 PM
No cheap shot at me???

Kevan
03-16-2004, 01:50 PM
but you spelled my name wrong.

Do you happen to have a blank prescription pad available?

Dr. Doofus
03-16-2004, 01:50 PM
shino beercan master more like crapcan master he makes clay pots for christs sake what kind of commie sissy thing is that my little sister plays with clay that doesn't make him an artist he just does that crap to make himself feel better because his expensive serotta bike doesn't fit either and that brooks saddle he's pissed on five million times is as hard as clay but wait since its red maybe he made that too so chicks would feel sorry for him

next!

Climb01742
03-16-2004, 02:15 PM
doc--i was having a sh*tty day. you brightened it. both of you.

BumbleBeeDave
03-16-2004, 02:31 PM
Left out AGAIN! :crap:

BBDave

Climb01742
03-16-2004, 02:41 PM
come on, doc, insult bbdave. he does deserve it. :p

BumbleBeeDave
03-16-2004, 02:49 PM
. . . Thanks for your support, Climb--I think . . . :rolleyes:

BBDave :beer:

Dr. Doofus
03-16-2004, 03:31 PM
oh yeah sure insult dave make sure he gets attention jesus I'm tired of his whining and infantile need to be everybody's damn emotion-sucking therapy leech good god its like "oooohhhhwhataboutmeeeeeedavewithmyottrotthatyoucan tmissfromfivemilesbecuaselooookatmeeeeeloooooooooo katmeeeeeeee" if he could really ride and had a pair to sound off with he'd ride that idiot hincapie off his wheel *on a blessed SEARS FREE SPIRIT* and use that conspicuously consumed cash to take strippers to burger king and pet smart but instead he just has to remind everybody that doesn't care that he's 25 miles from the factory yeah right big deal like what the alan alda factory god will you go get some manhood

BumbleBeeDave
03-16-2004, 03:34 PM
I'm touched! I honestly didn't (sniff) know you (sniff) cared!

BBDave

PS . . . . but it's a Legend, not an Ottrott!

dirtdigger88
03-16-2004, 05:24 PM
How long do you have to be on the site before you can get made fun of? I was not on the old site, but I would like to be one of the guys too? You could make fun of my name or where I live or how I spell or what I ride or how I ramble on or anything . . . Come on make me feel loved too

Jason:beer:

Dr. Doofus
03-16-2004, 05:32 PM
baaah

i find you're pleading unnattractive but he'll give you a tease you mark wahlberg wannabe we shall not expell our breath, we shall not dwell in depth, we shall not swell our breast, upon thee who art beneath the ire of a small but very naughty lemur

dirtdigger88
03-16-2004, 05:38 PM
Thanks that is just what I needed. I now feel complete as a person. :banana:

Kevin
03-16-2004, 06:04 PM
Doc,

I don't own a Calfee. Kevan owns a Calfee. But if it makes you feel better I have training wheels on the bikes that I do own.

Kevin

gwk
03-16-2004, 07:06 PM
I don't have training wheels, but I most certainly need them....

Dr. Doofus
03-16-2004, 07:08 PM
kevin kevan kevyn kelvin kelvyn britnee brytny britny brytnee god it makes the doc's head hurt he should just call you all george

george

don't try reason on us, george only your strongest weapons will work yes that or remove our socks and annoint our toes and twinky bits with seven herbs and spices ok this thread ends now

Kevin
03-16-2004, 07:40 PM
Doc,

Medication is on its way. Just stay calm and back away from the babysitter.

Kevin

Kevan
03-16-2004, 08:30 PM
MEDIC!

Climb01742
03-16-2004, 08:37 PM
10 CC's of something or other, STAT! (what the h*ll does "stat" mean, anyway?)

shinomaster
03-16-2004, 09:20 PM
wow, doc I didn't know you so closely monitered my writings...I don't remember you being on the old Phorum? Or where you using a differen't name..anyway you didn't make an impression.ha ha ha....As usual your posts make no sense!

My Serotta is Green by the way and I usually just pee in the middle of the street...

Crapcan master is correct!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

dnovo
03-16-2004, 10:05 PM
Did you know that Dr. Doofus spelled backwards is sufooD .rD? Sounds like something we should bring to Ashcroft's attention, doesn't it? And, for your information, the I prefer shakes to malts and the cool place to go from them around here is called "Shireles" since they use the real stuff, not that garbage DQ is pawning off these days. (But I hear Kevin is planning a class action against DQ in the near future. Of course, anything Kevin would handle would have to be a class action by definition.) Dave N.

Kevin
03-17-2004, 05:37 AM
Give me a call when you have no class.

Rodney Dangerfield

Kevin

BumbleBeeDave
03-17-2004, 06:57 AM
. . . starting to slide down the insult slope, just like the other thread.

Let’s. Move. On.

BBD