PDA

View Full Version : Rotor 3D+ question

Brainbike
08-19-2014, 02:56 PM
Hi all,

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but is there a difference in Rotor 3D+ cranks with Red or Black hardware, namely the bolt at the crank center? I am seeing some classifieds with the black hardware as opposed to red... legit? The logo reflects 3D+ and not 3DF...thx in advance.

Joachim
08-19-2014, 02:58 PM
Hi all,

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but is there a difference in Rotor 3D+ cranks with Red or Black hardware, namely the bolt at the crank center? I am seeing some classifieds with the black hardware as opposed to red... legit? The logo reflects 3D+ and not 3DF...thx in advance.

Yes, I've had both red and black hardware.

RobJ
08-19-2014, 06:43 PM
Nope. If the arms are stamped 3D+, you are good to go. The 3DF is the 30mm spindle like the 3D+, just heavier (forged). I thought the red center was just slightly newer than the black/silver, but not sure.

Hi all,