PDA

View Full Version : WTB Campagnolo Front Der. Chorus/Record/Super Record 11-speed

lhuerta
08-15-2014, 09:19 PM
WTB Campagnolo Front Der. Chorus/Record/Super Record 11-speed

The inevitable happened today….broke the rear tail plastic tab on my Super Record front der. Unfortunately, Campy still does not source this part without having to buy entire cage assembly,

If anyone has the tab only, then that would be great. Otherwise, I will replace the whole der.

Thanks!

Lou

kramnnim
08-15-2014, 09:44 PM
I have a new take off SR, 32mm clamp...

Very interested in your broken one if it's braze on and has the red logo.

lhuerta
08-15-2014, 09:56 PM
whoops....should have specified braze-on, unless you have one that is for parts only from which I can cannibalize the cage assembly.

Also, does anyone know if the Chorus cage assembly will fit Super Record (sort of like the recent SR RS version) ?

Thanks
Lou

kramnnim
08-15-2014, 10:03 PM
Should swap right over, but it's alloy... (oh, no)

lhuerta
08-15-2014, 10:07 PM
...if the Chorus fits, I will prefer that (I think I am done with carbon frt der cages)....stiffer cage will yield better shifting

lhuerta
08-16-2014, 08:39 AM
I have a new take off SR, 32mm clamp...

Very interested in your broken one if it's braze on and has the red logo.

My broken one is braze-on and has the white logo....1st generation SR 2008/9?

oldpotatoe
08-16-2014, 09:14 AM
WTB Campagnolo Front Der. Chorus/Record/Super Record 11-speed

The inevitable happened today….broke the rear tail plastic tab on my Super Record front der. Unfortunately, Campy still does not source this part without having to buy entire cage assembly,

If anyone has the tab only, then that would be great. Otherwise, I will replace the whole der.

Thanks!

Lou

Just get the Chorus or Athena metal one and not worry about this issue.
The Chorus cage assembly swaps right over, BTW-not as easy as the pre 2008 ones but still not hard...

kramnnim
08-16-2014, 05:03 PM
My broken one is braze-on and has the white logo....1st generation SR 2008/9?

I'm vain and want a red logo FD to match my shifters.

I think I have a problem. :(