PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Fixed lately?

bobswire
08-15-2014, 06:47 PM
I haven't seen Fixed upbeat posts for awhile so I checked and saw he has not posted since April,anyone know his whereabouts?

Black Dog
08-15-2014, 06:54 PM
He lives in your neck of the woods. Perhaps sending him a PM might get a response. Hope that he is ok.

bobswire
08-15-2014, 07:17 PM
He lives in your neck of the woods. Perhaps sending him a PM might get a response. Hope that he is ok.

I did a couple of weeks or so ago unrelated to this but never received a reply, I wanted to see if he wanted to meet up near the Marina (his neighborhood).

henrypretz
08-15-2014, 08:11 PM
I haven't seen Fixed upbeat posts for awhile so I checked and saw he has not posted since April,anyone know his whereabouts?

I was recently wondering the same thing. Hope everything is ok.

Lewis Moon
08-15-2014, 09:10 PM

Yep. Same here.

velotel
08-16-2014, 03:31 AM
Been wondering the same thing for quite awhile now. He always posted so cheerfully.

bluesea
08-16-2014, 09:19 AM
I did a couple of weeks or so ago unrelated to this but never received a reply, I wanted to see if he wanted to meet up near the Marina (his neighborhood).

Have you checked the Rapha Store?

tv_vt
08-16-2014, 10:34 AM

Ditto for me. Hope things are good out there, Fixed.

Fixed
08-16-2014, 03:45 PM
Hi, thanks for asking about me
I am still around ,crashed in April on my birthday ,went to Venice to study yoga with my teacher then I was in esalen ,received my 500 hrs teaching certificate .
Back in San Francisco ,good things and bad things have happens such is life .
A very close family member has stage 4 cancer so I am dealing with those emotions .i still go to rapha most days for coffee .hope to be riding again soon.
Cheers :)

Peter B
08-16-2014, 03:48 PM
I am still around ,crashed in April on my birthday ,went to Venice to study yoga with my teacher then I was in esalen ,received my 500 hrs teaching certificate .
A very close family member has stage 4 cancer so I am dealing with those emotions .i still go to rapha most days for coffee .hope to be riding again soon.

Glad to hear you're ok and with us! Stay in touch from time to time.

One of these days I'll meet up with you for a ride in the bay.

Cheers!

john903
08-16-2014, 04:36 PM
It is an interesting community we have here I don't post all that much but I always enjoy the insight, wisdom, and generally friendly atmosphere of everyone here. So when I saw this post I thought it was interesting for never meeting Mr. Fixed I know he is a wonderful person with compassion and has witty and thought posts. I was also wondering where he was too so, yes it is good to hear from you Fixed and I wish you the best.

texbike
08-16-2014, 04:46 PM
Hey Fixed. Sorry to hear of the troubles. I'm glad you're still checking in!

Texbike

Black Dog
08-16-2014, 04:54 PM
Glad that you are still around, don't be a stranger.

Nags&Ducs
08-16-2014, 05:20 PM

Glad you're ok. Sorry about your family member. Keep riding. Stay positive brother!

bcroslin
08-16-2014, 05:24 PM
Hang in there dude