PDA

View Full Version : Moots px rsl

poff
08-14-2014, 06:27 PM
I have PX RSL in size 52 (535mm ETT) stock model sitting in the sealed box. It is not brand new but in excellent condition. I was using it with external Di2 and TRP Vs, so shifting and braking related hardware is off but will be included together with Moots CX fork. It is set up for canties and 130mm rear spacing. It also has rack mounts. I wanted to convert it to disc, but Moots refused to do it due to these rack mounts, basically Moots did not want to remove the mounts. So I got myself a regular PX with disc tubs. Moots inspected the frame and claimed it was in great shape. If you are really interested I will pull it out of the box and make pics. Decals have black canvas. I will include SRAM PF30 BB which was in the frame. This is a very rare frame size, Moots has sold very few of them. I have never seen PX RSL in this size for sale. I want $3,200 + shipping for the frame. Let me know if I am insane.

Cat3roadracer
08-14-2014, 06:49 PM
I think we would need to see more dimensions to determine if you are insane. I'm pretty sure they will cut them however you like, I have a 52 Psychlo X. Pretty common for a 5' 10" dude that rides a 55 road bike.

Good luck. Beautiful frames.

poff
08-14-2014, 07:02 PM
I think we would need to see more dimensions to determine if you are insane. I'm pretty sure they will cut them however you like, I have a 52 Psychlo X. Pretty common for a 5' 10" dude that rides a 55 road bike.

Good luck. Beautiful frames.

It is not a PX, it is PX RSL. I have seen plenty of regular PXs in any size, but not the RSL version which is around $4,600 for F&F.

Cat3roadracer
08-14-2014, 09:07 PM
No doubt. The RSL is the supercharged BMW M class.