PDA

View Full Version : This gets tedious after a bit, but its probably...

Gummee
08-11-2014, 07:53 PM
...one of the better 'rant videos' I've seen.

Talk about road rage!

I can't say I haven't heard pretty much every single one of the things this idiot's saying more than once. The only thing he missed was 'you don't pay taxes!'

http://vimeo.com/103065597

I'm gonna link to the video 'cause every one of the vimeo videos I've embedded autoplays and people get all kinds of antsy about that.

M

shovelhd
08-11-2014, 08:21 PM
So why weren't they using the bike path?

Gummee
08-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Did he say that too?

I must've missed it.

M

shovelhd
08-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Well if the car was on the bike path, the guy is a roided out goon.

Peter P.
08-11-2014, 08:37 PM
After observing the parties involved, I'm inclined to side with the driver even though I saw no video of the cyclists riding on the road.

I suspect the cyclist(s) were riding too far out into the lane.

peanutgallery
08-11-2014, 08:57 PM
When Guido's attack!

He wasn't going to church, he was on his way to the tanning bed. They should have laughed at him until he got in the car and left. The responding officer was like ···

Wonder if cross fit knew he was being recorded?

Gummee
08-11-2014, 09:02 PM
After observing the parties involved, I'm inclined to side with the driver even though I saw no video of the cyclists riding on the road.

Is that any (valid) reason to act like he did?

I don't think so. Nor did the female in the background

M

mike p
08-11-2014, 09:21 PM
I suspect that guy communicates with most everyone that way.

Mike

rustychisel
08-11-2014, 09:29 PM
I suspect that guy communicates with most everyone that way.

Mike

exactly. Dead by 60 of a massive coronary. What an asshole.

Peter P: you cannot possibly conclude anything from that video and as such your comment reflects the worst in the game of blame.

bcroslin
08-11-2014, 09:46 PM

How dare they!

merlinmurph
08-12-2014, 01:21 PM

So, let me get this straight.
You (and the rest of us) have no idea what happened - none. Yet, you are still able to draw conclusions somehow and side with one of the parties.
That's interesting.

Until I saw your post, I was going to make a comment to the effect that I wish I really knew what happened, and that until I do, I really can't comment further.

krismac23
08-12-2014, 01:55 PM

I know in MD, state law states that a cyclist must travel to the furthest to the right of the lane that he or she see's fit. It's open ended. So if I think the far right off the lane is to dangerous than the middle it is...my 2 cents

torquer
08-12-2014, 02:21 PM
When Guido's attack!...
Wonder if cross fit knew he was being recorded?
Maybe we should all keep in mind that what we share here gets recorded.
Without video of what happened between the riders (not exactly sterling specimens themselves, IMHO) and the driver leading up to his rant, this whole thing is just a waste of bandwidth.

martinez
08-12-2014, 02:40 PM
link is down!
looks like it was deleted.

Gummee
08-13-2014, 07:06 AM
Probably just as well. It was entertaining while it lasted.

Why/how someone can get *that* worked up is beyond me.

What's worse, is I'll bet that the cager jumped back in his car and immediately got stuck behind other car traffic. Yet somehow, other car traffic won't make him go ballistic like a few cyclists 'in the middle of the road.'

Its a crazy world out there.

M

torquer
08-14-2014, 04:12 PM
Yet somehow, other car traffic won't make him go ballistic like a few cyclists 'in the middle of the road.'M
Fortunately no ballistics involved, but twice within the past two weeks, on my morning commute to the train station, I've had cars pass me on my right, on a downhill stretch, because I guess I wasn't tailgating the vehicle ahead of me closely enough for their taste. Of course traffic then slows to a crawl for a T intersection (its not a straight shot down the hill to the train) allowing me to scoot by between stalled traffic and the curb. Sauce for the goose, I guess.

tiretrax
08-14-2014, 04:31 PM
Fortunately no ballistics involved, but twice within the past two weeks, on my morning commute to the train station, I've had cars pass me on my right, on a downhill stretch, because I guess I wasn't tailgating the vehicle ahead of me closely enough for their taste. Of course traffic then slows to a crawl for a T intersection (its not a straight shot down the hill to the train) allowing me to scoot by between stalled traffic and the curb. Sauce for the goose, I guess.

Had that happen to me yesterday by a jerk in a Porsche. He revved his engine to red line as he passed. I met him 5 seconds later at a stop light.

Someone please tell him he has a big snot rocket on his cloth top.