PDA

View Full Version : OT: one way to get even with Comcast

eddief
08-11-2014, 05:21 PM
I just like it when one little guy sticks it back to or maybe gets even with the man.

This article and video suggest he does not enjoy taking BS.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/11/5991525/now-everyone-is-recording-their-nightmare-comcast-calls

witcombusa
08-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Just say NO to Cable

Kill your TV

R3awak3n
08-11-2014, 07:19 PM
unfortunetely comcast is more than just a tv provider.

TBH I did not have a problem with comcast but now I am with Time Warner and man, its the worst service and customer service I have ever used. Didn't comcast buy em? I doubt anything will change though. I live in a historic street so no way i will be getting fios.

bcroslin
08-11-2014, 07:33 PM
Take people who are desperate for any job and put them into a boiler room atmosphere and then pay the absolute minimum you can get away with for them to tolerate the job and you get Comcast customer service.

The whole system is by design.

Ahneida Ride
08-11-2014, 09:22 PM
TW Cable double my monthly internet fees and
cut my speed in half ...

30 frn to 60 frns / month (2x)

30 Mbits to 15 Mbits (1/2x)

also started charging me for the modem which they told me they would
not charge me for.

Unfortunately, there is NO competition. :help:

R3awak3n
08-11-2014, 10:07 PM
/\ my gf just told me they raised our price as well, $20 and same speed as before. Going to call them tomorrow. I would not mind paying more if the service was good, but its not.

Same here, no competition. Why so many people are upset with comcasts aquisition of TWC

oldpotatoe
08-12-2014, 07:38 AM
Take people who are desperate for any job and put them into a boiler room atmosphere and then pay the absolute minimum you can get away with for them to tolerate the job and you get Comcast customer service.

The whole system is by design.

Hmmm...had a problem with the comcast remote, went to little store, they gave me anew one..had a problem with DVR..same..gave me a new one...

Have wireless via Apple Airport..

Kinda like Apple Ipad, Iphone, Laptops, Mac-Mini...they are work...don't really see them as 'evil'....

it works, TV and interweb..not that expensive..they carry NBC Sports, so can see TdF and Vuelta...my son, has dish and everytime it rains, the signal goes away...

oldpotatoe
08-12-2014, 07:39 AM
Just say NO to Cable

Kill your TV

and your computer