PDA

View Full Version : Nbcsn ?

AngryScientist
07-20-2014, 07:08 PM
What's going on with prime time coverage tonight?

chuckroast
07-20-2014, 07:12 PM
Golf tournament was rain delayed, broadcast begins after the tournament is completed.

AngryScientist
07-20-2014, 07:14 PM
damn you golf.

stephenmarklay
07-20-2014, 07:23 PM
double damn you golf.

regularguy412
07-20-2014, 10:59 PM
They 'really' think that showing mediocre golfers somehow supercedes world class cyclists? NOT !

And.. it appears that as of now, Wednesday's stage won't have prime time coverage either. Unless NBCsN chooses to change it programming at the last minute.

Mike in AR:beer:

cbresciani
07-21-2014, 10:54 PM
I paid for the NBC sports app. and I'm very happy I did. For what you would pay for a decent lunch and a beer... IMO it was worth it. Live feed, stage replays if you miss it and tons of other video highlights, course maps and standings. Plus many other extras, what more could a TDF fan want!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldpotatoe
07-22-2014, 07:06 AM
They 'really' think that showing mediocre golfers somehow supercedes world class cyclists? NOT !

And.. it appears that as of now, Wednesday's stage won't have prime time coverage either. Unless NBCsN chooses to change it programming at the last minute.

It does in the US.

regularguy412
07-22-2014, 07:16 AM
It does in the US.

Well..... yeah. But , I mean, Mark Rypien??!?!?! Sheesh. At least Annika Sorenstam has some palmares.

Probably the same reason why golf clubs 'fly free', but taking your bike on the plane costs an arm and a leg.

oldpotatoe
07-22-2014, 07:17 AM
Well..... yeah. But , I mean, Mark Rypien??!?!?! Sheesh. At least Annika Sorenstam has some palmares.

Probably the same reason why golf clubs 'fly free', but taking your bike on the plane costs an arm and a leg.

Is that what the kids are calling them?