PDA

View Full Version : new ottrott

mark
02-26-2006, 08:47 PM
Quick post. I just had my first ride on a new custom Ottrott. I own/owned a steel c3 and an hors.
Everyone is right about this bike. It is smooth, responsive, quick and rides light even on the flats. The acceleration is a unique experience. There is vitually no vibration but somehow it is does not feel dead. I am really amazed. If they could sell it it for $3,500 with a Campy group and nice wheels everyone would ride this bike. Could anything be better then this?

Argos
02-26-2006, 09:49 PM
Could anything be better then this?

No. Well yes, but it's not bike related and my wife would never go for it.

So, bike related, no.

I love mine. The more I ride it, the more I WANT to ride it. I see little reason in having other bikes, which is a shame, 'cause I have other bikes!

I had always said I would ride the heck out of it, but not race it. Now I wanna race it. I don't care. It's screaming to be ridden. I'm finding myself on the trainer during naptime or before anyone is awake with the singular goal of doing justice to this bike.

This bike is my motivation. Not a specific race or event. This bike is the singular driving force behind the amount of hours I've been on the trainer or out on the roads since New Years.

I love it.

SPOKE
02-27-2006, 06:00 AM
it is.......ABOUT THE BIKE!!!!! :banana: :banana: