PDA

View Full Version : TOC spoiler

coylifut
02-24-2006, 04:12 PM
looks like Hincape took another stage. Yes it's February. Yes it's in the United States. Anyway you look at it, winning is good. Interesting that he's riding TOC while missing Het Volk and KBK after winning there last year.

The Central California Coast. I was there the first week in December and it was sunny and 70. Absolutely stunning scenery.

Argos
02-24-2006, 04:15 PM
Agreed. Awesome.

He's still on pace to be there for P-R. If he skips that and then goes to Georgia, at least we know he's laying it all on the line for France.

So, if he wins france (dont flame, it's a hypothetical) does that make P-R harder then France? :rolleyes:

coylifut
02-24-2006, 04:19 PM
I think there's 3 guys on Discovery who have a better chance of winning the TDF than Hincape does. He has a much higher probability of winning PBR than any grand tour.

Argos
02-24-2006, 04:22 PM
I'm not even going into pretending to read how they play the media and rumor mills about their plans. They are better at media control then Trump, Hilton, and Murdock!

I think it is cool tha Savodelli gave him the leadout though!

93legendti
02-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Wait until General e-Richiemiso San hears this--he will throw out his Twizzlers!

Fixed
02-24-2006, 05:17 PM
bro did you see who led him out?......... the falcon :beer: cheers

Argos
02-24-2006, 05:26 PM
I am confused... Does he throw out the twizzlers cause he's happy or outraged?

Not a reference everyone gets?!?! On this board?!?! Never! :rolleyes: