PDA

View Full Version : Sports drank

dsimon
07-04-2014, 05:29 AM
Any one Drinking Infinit nutrition stuff? Im currently using Skratch and really like it allooooot i used to use Hammer but for some reason after 50 miles I had a slimy taste and skratch doesn't do that at all. Also Infinit seems to have decent reviews so I figured I would ask the mass' thanks and

Happy fourth.

veloduffer
07-04-2014, 08:03 AM
Two of my cycling buddies, who are also triathletes, really like Infinit. I really like Skratch as well, but I still have cramping issues in hot weather and will try Infinit. I like that you can tailor the mix to you needs.

dsimon
07-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Thats about where Im at with it I think im going to try there off the shelf sample packet first to see if i like it.

CunegoFan
07-04-2014, 10:29 AM
The nice thing about Infinit is you can dial down the flavor in a custom blend. This is really nice for long endurance events because everything else is sickly sweet.

regularguy412
07-04-2014, 10:44 AM
For hot weather stuff, I use a mixture of the following:

Yes-- good ole Gatorade - Frost Glacier Freeze (2/3 scoop)
Skratch Labs electrolyte Lemon/Lime ( approx 1 scoop)
Neon Sport - Kinetic BCAA - SAA Fruit Punch (approx 1/2 teaspoon)

This mix combined with water in a large water bottle (24 oz). The result tastes a little like a SweetTart. :) It doesn't become 'too sweet' even on long hot rides. It's also not rough on the stomach.

For years, I used Cytomax exclusively. However, it became difficult on my digestive tract. AND-- with the last couple of tubs I used, the powder mix didn't want to stay in suspension. After about half the bottle, the 'color' would all be in the bottom of the bottle.

Mike in AR:beer: