PDA

View Full Version : TRADE: Cole CX wheel set for Dura Ace 9000 hubs or ? hubs...

camchris1
06-28-2014, 09:37 PM
OK, thought I would try one more option before the dreaded ebay!

I would be willing to trade these wheels for a set of Dura Ace 9000 hubs 32 hole (with skewers please). I might consider other options but hubs must be black please and 32 hole.

Here is the write up from my previous thread (and as a reminder they are still for sale for $350 shipped!)

Images here:

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=147971&highlight=cole+richard+sachs

Quoted:

Cole T24 tubular 20/16 spoke count

These are a second set of wheels from a Richard Sachs bike. They have Richards decals and the ATMO lettering on the gumwalls of the Challenge Grifos. Tires are mounted and in good shape, hold air and have loads of miles on the tread. Skewers included. I will include the Sram cassette (1070) if the wheel set offered up for trade comes with a cassette otherwise I will need it.

These wheels are light, crazy light! I can probably weigh them but consulting Cole's website would probably be more accurate. These are 10 speed at the moment although a quick look online seems to imply swapping the freehub to an 11 is doable.

camchris1
06-30-2014, 10:29 PM
Price drop to $300 shipped!