PDA

View Full Version : Enve and Lezyne customer service A+

Hank Scorpio
06-25-2014, 05:38 PM
Had a small issue with an Enve stem where it clamps to the steerer. Sent it in for inspection and they sent out a replacement within a couple of days. Really easy to work with the warranty rep and great communication as to what they were going to do.

Secondly I have a Lezyne Alloy road drive that the pressure gauge on it started going wonky this past weekend. I bought it at REI I before I was a member so I wasn't covered under their new return policy. I called Lezyne to see what they might or might not do for me. The rep was really helpful and offered a replacement gauge without issue. Actually he had the shipping notice to my email within a few minutes of hanging up the phone. Wait do you still call it hanging up even though it is a cell phone? Anyway great customer service.

I figured since people love to post negative experiences and gripe over how they got screwed I would post two good warranty outcomes I had.

technicolor
06-25-2014, 07:56 PM
I'll second your comments about Lezyne. I've always received top notch customer service from them.

Cicli
06-25-2014, 08:03 PM
I wish I could say the same about Lezyne.

They have eligibly sent me parts for my alloy floor drive twice.
I never received them. I just threw it out. What a piece of crap.

Tony T
06-25-2014, 08:06 PM
I had the opposite with ENVE. Had a defective compression plug, and I received poor customer service (They asked for pic's, which I sent, but they never responded further, and would not respond to subsequent emails).
Cheap part, about $38, so I just bought another one, but still, poor service from Enve. This was a years ago, so maybe they got better with customer service.

Edit. Found the email and pic, top would not sit straight, even when in the fork:

Hank Scorpio
06-25-2014, 08:50 PM
Sorry others didn't had the same results that I did although I didn't receive either replacement part yet so maybe my review was a little premature.

BirkWinn
06-25-2014, 10:37 PM
I had an awesome experience Enve. I was a boo boo head and over tighten a screw in my stem causing the screw to break off in the stem. Called them and sent the pictures asked and in 3 days I had a brand new one. A++++