View Full Version : Assos Chamois Creme

Dr. Doofus
02-19-2006, 03:54 PM
gives fdoo's nads a tingly minty happy feeling

so nice fdoo doesn't even want to ride now, just sit here and enjoy the warmth

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bill Bove
02-19-2006, 04:17 PM
You do realize you hit the post button, don't you ofdo?

Climb01742
02-19-2006, 04:42 PM
self-edit isn't one of doof's genes. but it's part of his charm.

pale scotsman
02-19-2006, 04:44 PM
If you like that spray some deep woods off down there and tell us how it feels.

Dr. Doofus
02-19-2006, 06:10 PM
rode

but the feelin is loong lastin

its still there

maybe not wash it off?

Hysbrian
02-19-2006, 06:31 PM
like the double mint twins...they keep going and going and going....

bostondrunk
02-19-2006, 06:33 PM
rode

but the feelin is loong lastin

its still there

maybe not wash it off?

What cat is doof racing in dis season bro? imhp. mp!

e-RICHIE
02-19-2006, 06:37 PM
call roy e. munson.
it's only $4.65 per minute yo.

Fixed
02-19-2006, 06:41 PM
bro sounds cool and it's legal cheers
:beer: i'm goin to look for some monday

Birddog
02-19-2006, 07:03 PM
Doof,
The feeling is sort of the "down there" equivalent to brushing your teeth, cept the Assos lasts longer. If the boys are happy, you're happy, right?

Birddog

Kevan
02-19-2006, 08:53 PM
Just don't brush your teeth with it. The tingle isn't worth it. Shhhppppuutt!

Bill Bove
02-19-2006, 09:03 PM
It does hold your do in place though. And tingles as the wind blows through your helmet.

Tailwinds
02-19-2006, 09:22 PM
It does hold your do in place though.

If you have a "do" to hold in place, you might need something other than Assos chamois cream... um... never mind.

H.Frank Beshear
02-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Hey Doc try Tiger Balm instead of assos. Thats a warm you up feeling, especially after you get in the hottub :D .

bcm119
02-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Must be nice, dfoo.
You
and your fancy
Swiss butt spackle.

Those of us with
non-minty butts
are very jealous.

William
02-20-2006, 05:59 AM
Must be nice, dfoo.
You
and your fancy
Swiss butt spackle.

Those of us with
non-minty butts
are very jealous.

Am I one of the only people here who doesn't smear the equivalent of Dippidy Doo all over my butt??? :confused: Over thousands and thousands of miles I've never needed anything more then a clean chamois and a decent saddle touching my nether regions. Smearing goo on my backside just seams wrong......like....like..did anyone watch Mad TV on Friday? You know, the skit where the two guys from the hood were acting like they were going to fight.....just wrong. :butt:

Hey, to each his own.....not that there's anything wrong with that. ;) ;)

William

Bill Bove
02-20-2006, 08:22 AM
I've never had to use any of that stuff either, but one time when the chamois' were really made of chamois I had a pair of shorts that were getting kinda old and the chamois was a little stiff so I put Avon Skin So soft on it thinking it works for everything else why wouldn't it work there too. It didn't work there. Try that dofo if you really want a tingly feeling.

Samster
02-20-2006, 11:19 AM
ick. food! try crest with whitening (the white paste stuff, not the gel)... feels equally minty.

Samster
02-20-2006, 11:26 AM
hey, in hollentour, there this scene where that masseuse is rubbing creme all over zabel's chammy... :eek: i hope he gets paid well.

flydhest
02-20-2006, 11:41 AM
William wrote what I was thinking. Ever so often, I feel a bit odd when the topic of chamois cream comes up, as I've never used it. There were 20K years in the past and 5-10K years presently, and I don't have a problem as long as I am up to date on laundry (I know, possibly TMI) or the shorts aren't so old that the chamois is worn through.

mikemets
02-20-2006, 12:47 PM
...thanks for not "outing us" concerning the hotel scene up in the Finger Lakes. You know, our first night together during the TdFL, and I turned you on to your first "hit" of the stuff ;)

Jeff Weir
02-20-2006, 01:00 PM
assoschamois creme - hotel - finger(lakes)
What gives you guys?

mikemets
02-20-2006, 01:06 PM
assoschamois creme - hotel - finger(lakes)
What gives you guys?

its all true :butt:

Kevan
02-20-2006, 08:45 PM
I need a spin doctor.

I need to wag the dog.

I need to get my own hotel room from now on.

A hotel room with it own tub full of Assos Chamois Creme that is...

William
02-21-2006, 05:05 AM
http://hollywoodcostumesandparty.com/austinpowers/evilpinkyb.jpg

Very well, where do I begin? My coach was a relentlessly self-improving Velodrome owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for waffles. My mother was a fifteen-year old Kerin groupie named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented Assos Bum cream. Sometimes he would accuse tubulars of being lazy... the sort of general malaise that only cyclists possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical... summers in Rangoon, sprint lessons. In the spring we'd make Tube Spooge. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with clinchers... pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first TREK. At the age of fourteen, a Lampre groupie named Trixie ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum smeared with Assos... it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Dr. Evil*

Tailwinds
02-21-2006, 06:49 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!

Thanks, this is a great read at 5:49 a.m... already laughing this morning. :p

[QUOTE=William
Very well, where do I begin? My coach was a relentlessly self-improving Velodrome owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for waffles. My mother was a fifteen-year old Kerin groupie named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented Assos Bum cream. Sometimes he would accuse tubulars of being lazy... the sort of general malaise that only cyclists possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical... summers in Rangoon, sprint lessons. In the spring we'd make Tube Spooge. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with clinchers... pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first TREK. At the age of fourteen, a Lampre groupie named Trixie ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum smeared with Assos... it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Dr. Evil*[/QUOTE]

Samster
02-21-2006, 07:43 AM
hey, where does the word 'assos' come from... i wonder.

mikemets
02-21-2006, 07:47 AM

Not sure, but I do know its pronounced "ahhssos" I called to find out :)

e-RICHIE
02-21-2006, 07:47 AM

it's an acronym for ??? oversize

manet
02-21-2006, 07:48 AM

Samster
02-21-2006, 01:12 PM
it's an acronym for ??? oversize

can't be. their stuff fits waaay too tight... makes it hard to breath... not good when you're hyperventilating from over-stimulation.

William
02-22-2006, 05:19 AM
can't be. their stuff fits waaay too tight... makes it hard to breath... not good when you're hyperventilating from over-stimulation.

NO PLASTIC BAGS FOR YOU!!! :no:

William ;)