PDA

View Full Version : Rouleur USA Promo Code?

Jack Crank
06-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Anybody holding a promo code for a US subscription to Rouleur by any chance. Was thinking it'd be a nice gift for the pops but $160 is pretty heavy.

FlashUNC
06-10-2014, 01:50 PM
I haven't seen many promo codes running around for Rouleur. Been a subscriber for three years now. Fwiw, easily the best cycling mag on the market. Its pricey, but the content blows everything else out of the water. Be tough to give a better gift to a bike nut.

oldpotatoe
06-10-2014, 03:29 PM
Anybody holding a promo code for a US subscription to Rouleur by any chance. Was thinking it'd be a nice gift for the pops but $160 is pretty heavy.

Have never seen one...sold it when in shop, subscribe now...yep, expensive but worth every £, IMHO.

CNY rider
06-10-2014, 05:38 PM
I have never read Rouleur.
I love Bicycle Quarterly.
How alike or different are the two? Anybody read both?

Jack Crank
06-11-2014, 03:21 PM
I know it's worth it, just sucks that it's an additional $40 to get it in the US over in europe. I'll probably bite the bullet anyways.

oldpotatoe
06-11-2014, 05:38 PM
I know it's worth it, just sucks that it's an additional $40 to get it in the US over in europe. I'll probably bite the bullet anyways.

They are heavy, costs lotz to ship.

sw3759
06-11-2014, 07:09 PM
comes in a super heavy duty shipping envelope too.doubt you'll recieve an issue thats not pristene.never heard of any promo code foir rouler either.

been subscribing since i got the first issue free.the issue people try sell on ebay for $500??.not worth that,but the best cycling magazine out there imo.

gavingould
06-11-2014, 09:01 PM
have been a subscriber to Rouleur for a few years. They've improved the shipping protection quite a bit, mine used to get a little beat up.
Early issues are definitely collector's items and i've been slowly moving to track down the ones i'm missing, but Issue #1 is going to cost me.

tiretrax
06-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Worth the price and savor every minute reading it.

BQ has more technical information, Rouleur has better photography, profiles, and general information, IMHO.

I've got an extra No. 1, but it will cost you!

yakstone
06-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Great Mag - expensive but worth it. This is a mag that you will save and add to your bookshelf.