PDA

View Full Version : Tour of California coverage

gone
02-17-2006, 02:02 AM
OK, I know nobody in the US gives a crap about bike racing but the only coverage of the Tour of California is on espn2 at midnight here in the CST. :crap: I suppose I should be thankful it's going to be on at all.

The good news is I won't have to rely on TV to watch the Giro d'Italia this year. I'll be in Italy!

Ciao,

darylb
02-17-2006, 07:56 AM
OK, I know nobody in the US gives a crap about bike racing but the only coverage of the Tour of California is on espn2 at midnight here in the CST. :crap: I suppose I should be thankful it's going to be on at all.

The good news is I won't have to rely on TV to watch the Giro d'Italia this year. I'll be in Italy!

Ciao,

This is why I like my tivo so much.

Blastinbob
02-17-2006, 08:09 AM
This is why I like my tivo so much.
I must agree, a DVR is the best electronics investment I have made in the last few years. :beer:

george
02-17-2006, 09:08 AM
Double ditto the above two...I absolutelt LOVE my tivo, it was love at first connection!

BarryG
02-17-2006, 11:02 AM
triple ditto, a tivo lovefest :banana:

ClutchCargo
02-17-2006, 11:14 AM
triple ditto, a tivo lovefest :banana:

it's amazing how quickly you get used to the DVR. now when I hear something on the car radio that I catch the end of, I instinctively reach for the dash to 'rewind' !

gone
02-17-2006, 04:59 PM
it's amazing how quickly you get used to the DVR. now when I hear something on the car radio that I catch the end of, I instinctively reach for the dash to 'rewind' !

Which you can do with some XM receivers.

Ray
02-17-2006, 05:59 PM
No kidding. I find myself wanting to do that with actual human conversations. Really really really sick.

-Ray