PDA

View Full Version : Assos Outlet Store

Plum Hill
05-20-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm curious if anyone has ordered the SS.Uno jersey from the outlet store.

I have an older version in XL. Mine fits fine now that I've added a few (ahem) pounds.
Correspondence with the store folks advises me the current cut is not as relaxed, that I should order up one size to an XLG. That size measures like a choir robe on the sizing chart.

Any help?

johnmdesigner
05-21-2014, 11:04 AM
This is not the latest version of the SS Uno. but the one before.
It is a snug fit. I am 5-11 and weigh 150. A large is tight on me (but comfortable). Sleeves are short and tight against the arm. Jersey is cut short. I have a bit of a pot belly from the winter feasting and being off the bike but it still fits.
The earlier versions were a loose fit through the shoulders and sleeves.
Kind of a tough call going from an earlier version of this jersey. The size chart shows a big jump in the chest size. I would measure your chest size and not go by the old jersey fit. If it's in the XL range then go for it. Just remember that these fight more like a skin suit than a baggy jersey. If you want a more relaxed fit better off with the SS Mille.

johnmdesigner
05-21-2014, 11:10 AM
Ribble has the SS Mille for less than the outlet.

commonguy001
05-21-2014, 11:26 AM
I have that version in XL and at 6'1 165 it's big on me. Saying that I've had the L in the same jersey and sold them when I did some bulking after I stopped racing and they'd fit pretty good again if I still had them.

If you like that version Uno SS I have a couple in XL very lightly used I'd part with, shoot me a PM.

FlashUNC
05-21-2014, 11:58 AM
I've found their sizing runs true to size you'll find elsewhere. From what I understand of Assos' jersey sizing, the XLG are mostly just longer than the XLs.

I ordered an 851 jacket from the outlet that was sized as they described. Great service too, had it second day from Britain.