PDA

View Full Version : briko

chrisroph
02-15-2006, 03:03 PM
Remember them? They used to sell great products, now they are just about AWOL. I hear they are preparing for a plunge back into the marketplace. Does anybody have strong feelings about these guys? They do sponsor Bodi.

coylifut
02-15-2006, 03:16 PM
don't make fun of my glasses man

Kevan
02-15-2006, 03:24 PM
floating lenses. It took 98% humidity and a 20% grade to get those lenses to fog.

coylifut
02-15-2006, 04:03 PM
floating lenses. It took 98% humidity and a 20% grade to get those lenses to fog.

before I got my eyes done (atmo is the best sporting investment ever by far) I wore the Briko Sprinters with the insert. They worked quite well. I now have some Oakleys but still use Sprinters without the clip from time to time. My daughters make fun every time they see me in em.

Kevan
02-15-2006, 04:08 PM
My daughters make fun every time they see me in em.

My kids make fun of me every time period. Ever tell you the one where I rode into town, dripping in Lycra, spied and yelled out to my daughter a hearty "Hello Brennan!", only to see her go screaming into Starbucks with her girlfriends. When I got home my wife asked why the big smile.

H.Frank Beshear
02-15-2006, 06:22 PM
I rode into the office once, it was a bit chilly. I had on black tights ,black long sleeve jersey black framed glasses. My Dad still calls me Darth Vader when I talk about riding. :D Frank

Kevan
02-16-2006, 07:46 AM
it's gotten so bad. When I'm preparing to ride home I disappear into the men's room to do my Clark Kent - Superman switch. When I come out I'm greated by several ladies' cat calls and whistles, they know they've got my goat. Why, just last week they forwarded to me an email that had that picture of the European racers lined up wearing red shorts, providing enough definition you could determine each guy's religion. The email went on to state the benefits of wearing black. Bad enough I get assaulted by Sandy, but this coming from the office???

I feel so violated.

coylifut
02-16-2006, 10:17 AM
it's gotten so bad. When I'm preparing to ride home I disappear into the men's room to do my Clark Kent - Superman switch. When I come out I'm greated by several ladies' cat calls and whistles, they know they've got my goat. Why, just last week they forwarded to me an email that had that picture of the European racers lined up wearing red shorts, providing enough definition you could determine each guy's religion. The email went on to state the benefits of wearing black. Bad enough I get assaulted by Sandy, but this coming from the office???

I feel so violated.

I think you should sue for $exual harrasment

Kevan
02-16-2006, 10:20 AM
if I had the physique to substantiate it.